Chapter 118: Wu City & Black-Scaled Snake Soldiers

“Alright, I’ll follow you to Green Lotus City.”

Ultimately, Zhang Xiang nodded in agreement. At this juncture, following Song Yubai’s suggestion and making their way to Green Lotus City seemed to be their only viable option. If there were indeed foreign races within a 100-mile radius, their chances of survival anywhere else would be exceedingly grim.

“Can you tell us more about the Forest race?”

Song Yubai smiled and asked Zhang Xiang.

If they could acquire knowledge about the Forest race, it would undeniably be crucial information for them.

“Unfortunately, we don’t know much.”

Zhang Xiang revealed a helpless expression. Most of them had been thrown into the mine after being captured. They did not know much about the Forest race.

“It’s fine. Just tell me what you know.”

Song Yubai nodded. Then, he turned around and looked at the soldiers behind him, signaling them to take out some food and hand it to the people in front of him.

Other than Zhang Xiang, all of them were so thin that they looked like they could be blown away by a gust of wind. It was obvious that they had not eaten well.

“Thank you!”

“Thank you, General!”

Seeing the food, the people behind Zhang Xiang thanked Song Yubai one after another.

“The Forest race eats humans!”

Zhang Xiang’s words made Song Baiyu’s face turn serious.

“Are you serious?!”

Song Yubai asked with a stern expression. After all, they did not know much about the Forest race.

Even Mei Changge did not know that the Forest race would do such a thing.

“That’s correct. When they captured us earlier, it wasn’t just us in the mine.” Zhang Xiang said in a serious tone.

After he was captured, Zhang Xiang only learned about this situation because he feigned unconsciousness. He could even attest to witnessing a fellow human being being taken away and never returning.

“By the way, what does a stargate mean?”

Zhang Xiang asked Song Yubai with a puzzled expression.

Back then, he had heard about stargates from foreign races, but he did not understand what it meant.

“A stargate is a realm that was once your original homeland, but this is no longer the world you knew.”

Song Yubai explained briefly. He did not expect these people to also come from a stargate.

“Among the foreign races, I’ve also encountered some colossal trees known as Giant War Trees. Moreover, it appears that each foreign race can command these massive trees, much like Treants.”

Zhang Xiang thought for a moment and said to Song Yubai again.

Song Yubai was not surprised that the Forest race could control trees. However, when he heard about the Giant War Trees, his heart skipped a beat.

From the name, it was definitely not a simple tree.

The fact that they employed the term “war” in their name indicated that the Forest race likely possessed concealed strategies and tactics for warfare as well.

“As for the rest, I’m not very clear.”

Upon further contemplation, Zhang Xiang realized that this was the extent of the information he possessed. Nevertheless, Song Yubai found this information to be sufficient.