Chapter 162: Golden Crow Phantom

The fluctuation was clearly the power of a treasure.

Mei Change’s eyes gleamed with interest. He gave his spear a gentle flick, causing the Nine Yang Spirit Fire to burn brightly at its tip, resembling a fiery spear.

The golden flames flickered like banners in the wind as Mei Changge brandished them.

Gui Quant's two tails were like blood-colored whips that lashed out at Mei Changge, forming afterimages. However, Mei Changge easily blocked them.

They aren’t as strong as I thought!

Mei Changge frowned as he blocked Gui Quant s two Blood Robes. In a short period, the two of them had collided countless times.

The tails were not forceful. Aside from creating afterimages, they seemed to be playfully moving about.

“Blood Mark!”

Gui Quant s eyes gleamed dark red, and a faint smile curled on his lips, hinting at something. He extended his palm toward Mei Changge’s shoulder.

“White Jade Spirit Body!”

Mei Changge’s expression changed. He activated his divine arts and his body instantly transformed.

The Blessed Land mark between his eyebrows flickered with a white jade light and instantly enveloped Mei Changge.

In an instant, his body seemed to be made of glass. The strength of his body was increased by 70%, and two White Jade Lotuses faintly appeared in his eyes.

“I see!”

Mei Changge’s expression turned serious. The improvement brought about by the White Jade Spirit Body seemed to be comprehensive. It not only boosted his physical power but also enhanced his visual capabilities.

This also allowed Mei Changge to see through Gui Quan’s ability.

However, just as the palm was about to land on his body, he dashed and left an afterimage on the spot, instantly dodging the attack.

Gui Quan did not pay much attention to Mei Changge when he saw him dodge.

“So this is your Blood Robe’s ability?”

Mei Changge took a few steps back. Then, golden flames erupted from his body, condensing into a huge fire lotus that encircled him.

After using the White Jade Spirit Body, Mei Changge noticed the red dust scattered in the air.

No…

To be precise, it was the red worms.

If he had not sensed the power contained in Gui Quant's palm and activated the White Jade Spirit Body, he would probably have only discovered it after he was hit.

The red worms were scattered from Gui Quan’s two Blood Robes and could not be detected by the naked eye.

Under the White Jade Spirit Body, Mei Changge looked at the thin red worms and revealed a disgusted expression.

They were slender and long. Coupled with the few pairs of small claws, they resembled centipedes that had shrunk countless times.

The tiny claws of the red worms had noticeable sharp thorns. Combined with their horrifying worm-like faces, most ordinary people would likely find them disgusting and even terrifying.

“You’ve found out!”

Gui Quan retracted his palm and touched his wrist. He looked at the fire lotus flower that had formed around Mei Changge.

This fire lotus flower was clearly Mei Changge’s attempt to resist the Red Plague Worms he had left behind.

“It’s all futile!”