Chapter 106: Burning Bricks?!

Looking at the Golden Calabash in his hand, Mei Changge could clearly sense its desire.

It actually yearned for destiny points and sent this thought into Mei Changge’s mind.

“You want to advance?”

Looking at the changes in the Golden Calabash, Mei Changge threw in 10,000 destiny points without thinking.

In an instant, a white light enveloped the Golden Calabash, and a strange aura emitted from it.

“This is? It has mutated into a Destiny Treasure?”

Sensing this familiar feeling, Mei Changge’s eyes were filled with surprise. After the white light dissipated, a brand new Golden Calabash appeared in front of him.

The entire gourd was still golden, but its appearance was surrounded by a lotus flower pattern. At the bottom of the gourd, a golden lotus appeared and lifted it.

Looking at the changes in the Golden Calabash, the surprise in Mei Changge’s eyes could not be stopped.

What surprised him was that with the addition of points, the Golden Calabash directly mutated from an ordinary low-grade Grade treasure to a Destiny treasure.

There was even no need for him to add points. It could continuously advance its grade.

——

Golden Calabash (Grade 7) can be upgraded.

Introduction: Originally an ordinary treasure used to forge coins, but with the enhancement of Destiny, its essence has completely transformed. It can continuously absorb the power of Destiny and advance its grade.

——

Looking at the changes in the Golden Calabash, Mei Changge’s eyes were filled with joy. Moreover, he realized that he did not need to add points to the Golden Calabash again.

This was because the Golden Calabash told him that from today onwards, after the spiritual qi of the Myriad Lotus Coins was absorbed, the Myriad Lotus Coins would return to the calabash to condense spiritual qi and could be used repeatedly.

In addition, every Myriad Lotus Coins that returned would carry a subtle power of destiny.

In other words, the wider the circulation of the Myriad Lotus Coins, the faster the Golden Calabash would advance.

“It seems that pushing the Myriad Lotus Coins is indeed very beneficial.”

Mei Changge’s eyes were filled with thought. Not only would the Golden Calabash rely on the subtle power of destiny to advance, but it also had the ability to provide feedback, making his destiny stronger.

This was also because of the connection between the Golden Calabash and him. Moreover, Mei Changge could sense that this power of Destiny would imperceptibly increase his cultivation speed.

After all, he was the owner of the Golden Calabash. At the same time, it had mutated because of him.

After Mei Changge understood the use of the Golden Calabash, he put it away again.

With a flash, he left the Blessed Land.

Looking at the interior of Green Lotus City, Mei Changge realized that under Guo Jia’s guidance, he had already walked into the proper path.

Many people in the city had already started to make a living. Whether it was farming or some people who chose to do business, it gave Green Lotus City a livelihood.

Mei Changge sensed Guo Jia’s location and headed straight for him.

When he arrived at the courtyard, he realized that Guo Jia was standing at the side with a thoughtful expression.