Chapter 76: Myriad Lotus Coins!

“I have a special treasure in my hand that can be used to forge coins. Moreover, I plan to forge coins.”

When Mei Changge heard Guo Jia’s words, a smile appeared on his face. Then, he flipped his palm, and a Golden Calabash appeared in his hand.

“This treasure is called the Golden Calabash. It can easily be made into coins.”

As Mei Changge spoke, he took out a Blessed Stone and directly controlled the Golden Calabash to absorb it.

A golden light flashed on the calabash. The Golden Calabash spat out ten semi-transparent coins with a round inside and outside. On them were the words “Ten Thousand Lotus” carved on the coins.

“This coin?”

Guo Jia picked up a coin, his eyes revealing a surprised expression. However, soon, Guo Jia frowned slightly.

“My lord, this coin should be very easy to imitate.”

Guo Jia asked with a puzzled expression. This coin looked special, but it was actually a Blessed Stone. Although the coin contained spiritual energy, the manufacturing method was too simple.

It was as if he was simply dividing the Blessed Stone.

“That’s right, this coin is indeed very easy to replicate. After all, I didn’t add anything else. What do you think of this appearance?”

Mei Changge nodded. This coin was casually forged from the Golden Calabash, and it did not have any other characteristics.

“In terms of appearance, I think it’s possible. However, once the spiritual energy in this coin is absorbed, it will disappear.”

Guo Jia mobilized the pure qi in his body and directly absorbed the spiritual qi in the coin. The coin disappeared in his hand.

Mei Changge was not surprised, but he took out a mineral water, a Blessed Stone, and a piece of white jade.

Controlling the Golden Calabash, the three items were all sucked in. In a moment, the Golden Calabash spat out ten new coins.

However, this time, it was no longer transparent. Instead, it was completely made of jade, and there was still a lotus flower pattern drawn on it.

The two words “Myriad Lotus” still appeared on it.

Guo Jia picked up a coin and carefully felt it. He realized that this coin actually had a healing effect, which surprised him.

“My lord?”

Guo Jia said with a surprised expression. He did not expect that just adding two items would cause such a change in the coin.

“Absorb it.”

Mei Changge pointed at the coins and said to Guo Jia.

When Guo Jia absorbed the spiritual qi in the coin, he realized that the coin did not disappear again.

However, the entire coin had clearly dimmed.

The coin itself was also constantly absorbing the surrounding Spirit Qi, as if it was recovering.

“My lord, this coin can be used. Not only can it be used for cultivation, but it can also be used to heal injuries.”

Guo Jia approved of this coin very much. Moreover, that special healing effect had a cooling feeling and could not be easily replicated.

“In that case, you should do your best to promote this currency.”

When Mei Changge saw Guo Jia’s approval of the coin, a smile appeared on his face. He had finally resolved a huge matter.