Chapter 93: Heart of Gold Sand

“Take it.”

“These two are your additional rewards. Not only the two of you, but also the soldiers behind you will have a portion of Myriad Lotus Coins in a few days.” Hearing Mei Changge’s words, Xu Chu and Song Yubai looked at each other.

“My lord, do you mean the military pay?”

Xu Chu asked with a puzzled expression.

“That’s right. In the future, the Myriad Lotus Coins will be your salary as soldiers.”

Mei Changge smiled and nodded.

Although all the soldiers were nurtured from the soldier pool, it was not to destroy their emotions and become puppet-like soldiers.

Apart from being loyal to him from the bottom of their hearts, everyone also had family. Moreover, after becoming a soldier, they would charge into battle for him. If he did not receive this treatment, what was the difference between him and a black-hearted landlord?

“Thank you, my lord!”

Hearing Mei Changge’s words, Xu Chu directly bowed to him, but Mei Changge helped him up.

“Get up. Zhong Kang, Yubai, I’ll give you three days to rest. I still need you to help me expand my territory in three days.”

Mei Changge looked at Xu Chu and Song Yubai with a smile.

Three days later, the city outside should be completed. At that time, not only would they have to distribute the Myriad Lotus Coins, but they would also have to clean up some weak foreign races in the surroundings.

After all, the Green Lotus Territory was too small.

Mei Changge was not satisfied with a mere five-kilometer range.

“Yes, my lord!”

When Xu Chu and Song Yubai heard Mei Changge’s words, their eyes lit up.

The two of them did not have a good time after entering the stargate world, especially Song Yubai.

“By the way, my lord, when we were excavating the Blessed Stone mine in the stargate, we discovered a mysterious creature.”

At this moment, Song Yubai slapped his head and thought of the crystal snake he had captured.

In the Blessed Stone Mine, the same creature was never found again, so Song Yubai almost forgot about it.

Two Red Lotus soldiers carried out a box made of stone.

Hearing Song Yubai’s words, Mei Changge revealed a trace of interest. Then, he saw the so-called “Crystal Snake” in the stone box.

“So it’s the main body of the Blessed Stone Spirit Vein!”

Looking at the “crystal snake” lying quietly in the stone box, Mei Changge’s eyes revealed a surprised expression.

At this moment, a crystal had already appeared in the stone box. Mei Changge could even feel spiritual qi slowly entering the stone box.

If this “crystal snake” was placed in the stone box again, it would probably transform into a Blessed Stone.

This was simply more rewarding than Song Yubai digging two more Blessed Stone mines.

“The main body of the Blessed Stone Spirit Vein?”

Song Yubai was clearly stunned, but then he heard Mei Changge’s explanation. Only then did he know the true appearance of this “crystal snake”.

In other words, having this “Crystal Snake” was equivalent to having several Blessed Stone mines.

However, it would probably take a long time to form a Blessed Stone mine.