Chapter 89: The Origin of the Stargate token!

Mei Changge really could not understand the thoughts of the Great Xia Academy.

If he could not figure it out, Mei Changge would not think about it. He would not go to a dead end.

Mei Changge’s figure flashed and he appeared in the Green Lotus Hall outside.

“Oh? You’re out?”

A voice sounded in the hall.

“Elder Wan, did you just come back?”

Seeing Wan Chuan sitting in the hall, Mei Changge asked curiously.

In the past few days, Wan Chuan had gone somewhere. In any case, he did not return here.

“I went out to earn some extra money. At the same time, I helped your kid take a look at the surroundings of your territory.”

“However, you’re really lucky. Other than the forest race, there are actually no other high-level foreign races in the surroundings.”

Wan Chuan sized up Mei Changge, his eyes seeming to see through him.

“I just went to take a look at the forest race. About ten of them have reached the Transcendent realm.”

“As long as you pay attention, there’s basically no danger around.”

“Also, do you know how the stargate token came about?”

As Wan Chuan spoke, he suddenly asked Mei Changge.

Mei Changge really did not know the origin of the stargate token.

“The stargate tokens all fall from the sky. If you’re lucky, they might directly smash into your territory.”

Wan Chuan chuckled and explained to Mei Changge about the stargate token.

The stargate token was a must-have item in the no man’s land because it contained a large number of resources. However, there were too many worlds contained in the stargate.

For example, a level-one stargate was basically a one-time-use token that would shatter after being used once.

On the other hand, a level-two stargate would last longer. It might even last for a year before completely shattering.

“The stargate token represents resources, and it also means that as long as it appears, there will definitely be competition.”

“Unless you’re lucky and no one saw the token when it fell from the sky.”

Wan Chuan waved his hand. Basically, the possibility was too small. After all, the stargate token was like a meteor. It was not dazzling, but there would at least be some signs.

“So the stargate token descended from the sky? Then this?”

Mei Changge suddenly had a bold guess.

In the world inside the stargate, didn’t some rare treasures fall from the sky??

When Mei Changge thought of this, he did not dare to continue thinking. This guess was really too terrifying.

“Hahaha, do you have doubts about this world?”

Seeing the expression on Mei Changge’s face, Wan Chuan could not help but laugh.

“But I can tell you one thing. There’s an eighty percent chance that your guess is correct.”

Wan Chuan said with a serious expression.

In fact, everyone had thought of this question after they became Transcendent, but no one was 100% sure.

After all, this world still showed no signs of shattering.