Chapter 22

Mei Changge’s face was filled with curiosity. Why did the lake in the Blessed Land suddenly gather spiritual energy? With a flash, he appeared at the location of the lake.

Other than trees, there were no other creatures around the lake. However, there was a quiet beauty.

“This is!”

There were lotus leaves all over the lake. Only a lotus flower that looked like white jade was quietly blooming in the center of the lake.

“Is this a lotus flower?”

Mei Changge looked at the petals of the lotus flower and was a little puzzled. Ever since he opened the Blessed Land, he had not planted lotus flowers in the Blessed Land. After all, lotus seeds were relatively expensive in the outside world.

But now, a lotus flower had actually appeared in the Blessed Land.

At this moment, Mei Changge suddenly felt a message from the Blessed Land.

“White jade lotus, one of the specialties of Blessed Land?”

Sensing the information in his mind, Mei Changge came to a realization. It turned out that after a Blessed Land reached grade-7, it would produce specialties that belonged solely to the Blessed Land.

And his Lotus Blossom Blessed Land had the Heart of Myriad Lotus, it could plant any lotus.

Even if it was a snow lotus, the Blessed Land would naturally form a special terrain for the lotus to grow.

Moreover, his characteristics had an amplification effect on any kind of lotus.

Looking at the only white jade lotus in the lake, Mei Changge’s eyes flashed with surprise.

This kind of lotus flower did not exist in the outside world at all. It was completely unique to him.

As for the effect of the white jade lotus, not only did it have healing effects, but it also had the effect of beautifying the user’s skin, making it snow-white like jade.

However, the White Jade Lotus was only Grade 9 now. The effect might not be so direct, but if it was consumed for a long time, it would still be very obvious.

“The White Jade Lotus is very useful. If it’s on a large scale, I can exchange it for a large number of resources.”

When Mei Changge thought of this, he was overjoyed. As long as he planted the White Jade Lotus on a large scale, he would have a stable income. As long as he sold it, he would obtain a large amount of money and even resources.

It would be of great help to his future growth.

The appearance of the white jade lotus had indeed surprised Mei Changge, but he could not rush it.

The growth of the lotus still required a certain amount of time. Moreover, as time passed, the grade of the white jade lotus would also increase.

As for what grade the White Jade Lotus would grow to in the future, Mei Changge had no idea.

After all, this required time to verify.

Mei Changge did not stay at the lake for long. Instead, he returned to the Green Cloud Palace.

After the Spiritual Bone Tower recognized him as its master, Mei Changge realized that the bone armor and bone weapons formed by the Spiritual Bone Tower were not ordinary weapons and armor.

In this world, weapons were roughly divided into Yellow Rank, Black Rank, Earth Rank, and Heaven Rank.

However, under the Transcendent level, most of the weapons were Yellow-rank. Yellow-rank weapons were also called mortal weapons.