Chapter 127: Clash of the Bodies

“So what? As long as I kill you, the other Transcendents won’t be able to escape.”

Mei Changge pointed his spear at Shan and said calmly.

As soon as he finished speaking, he instantly rushed out, and a wisp of flames wrapped around the bone spear.

“Such arrogance!”

When Shan heard Mei Changge’s words, he could not help but sneer. Looking at the approaching Mei Changge, vines crawled out and wrapped around his body.

“Vine armor?”

Mei Changge stabbed his spear at the foe’s chest.

Bang!

“Is that all you’ve got?”

Shan did not move, allowing Mei Changge’s spear to stab his chest.

It’s tough!

Mei Changge observed that the spear couldn’t penetrate, and even the flames on the spear had minimal effect. His eyes narrowed slightly.

“Entangle! ”

Shan took the chance to grab Mei Changge’s bone spear. Then, an emerald-green vine wrapped around Mei Changge along the bone spear.

“Nine Yang Spirit Fire!”

Boom!

The flames on the spear surged as if fueled by gasoline. Within a moment, the vines were consumed by the flames, transforming into black remnants.

“Vine Imprisonment!”

When Shan witnessed the vines succumbing to the fiery blaze, his heart skipped a beat. Subsequently, a multitude of vines burst forth from his palm, coalescing into a vast net of entwining foliage that enveloped Mei Changge.

“Is that all you’ve got?”

Mei Changge said the same thing to Shan. Shortly after, fire lotus flowers burned around him.

As the vines drew near, one of the lotus flowers would ensnare them and promptly reduce them to black remnants.

While Mei Changge clashed with Shan, Xu Chu led the Mystic Yang soldiers on the ground, encircling the Second Elder with the Mystic Yang Formation.

That’s strange. How can a Transcendent be this weak?

Xu Chu furrowed his brow and swung his saber at the Second Elder. Ultimately, the Second Elder was propelled backward by his strike as if unable to withstand his might.

“No, he’s acting!”

Xu Chu’s eyes lit up.

Even though he was uncertain about the Transcendent’s intentions, it didn’t deter him from following suit. As long as he didn’t disrupt their leader, he was free to act as he saw fit.

Thinking of this, Xu Chu could not help but soften his grip. The two of them were evenly matched.

When the lord’s done with your leader, you won’t be able to escape either!

Although Xu Chu was acting along, he was also stopping the Transcendent from escaping. The Mystic Yang Formation continued to envelop the foe.

On the other side, Xu Ding activated the Howling Moon Array with the Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry and enveloped the three Transcendents.

The wolf howls resounded in an intimidating crescendo. All the Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry units converged, and successive waves of power seamlessly merged into his body.

Strength, spiritual energy, and even the resolute willpower unique to the Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry all converged within Xu Ding’s body.

For a moment, Xu Ding completely suppressed the three Transcendents.