Chapter 72: Destiny Treasure!

The figure that appeared was the Heavenly Tower King, who had returned from the no man’s land. His main purpose in personally delivering that jade seal to Linlei was to see Mei Changge.

Although he was called the Heavenly Tower King, he did not walk the path of Destiny. He was just an ordinary lord and had already occupied a place in the no man’s land.

“I hope these people can open up a new situation in the no man’s land.”

Linlei said with an expectant look on his face.

However, on the path of becoming a king, there would be countless opponents, including the foreign races and the masters of Blessed Lands nurtured by other academies to walk the path of Destiny.

For example, Xia Wu of the Great Xia Academy also walked the path of destiny. This was also the real reason why Xia Wu wanted to fight Mei Changge when he saw him back then.

Furthermore, the Great Xia Kingdom’s arrangements had been set up for a long time, and it was led by the Great Xia Academy.

He tried to find a way to break out of the situation in the no man’s land.

“How is the no man’s land now? Have there been any changes to the foreign races?”

Linlei asked the Heavenly Tower King. Recently, the foreign races around the Great Xia had been eager to give it a try, but behind those foreign races, there were also foreign races staring at them.

It was like a nesting doll, making them not dare to act rashly.

“What else can they do? Those foreign races are either attacking this or that. It’s like the feudal vassals fighting in chaos.”

When the Heavenly Tower King heard Linlei’s question, he answered without thinking.

“But aren’t you afraid that those little fellows will fall into it and not be able to come out?”

The Heavenly Tower King could not help but ask again.

“All the academies in the Great Xia Kingdom will support them, and he will be the one supported by our Blue Star Academy.”

Linlei’s eyes were deep. It was unknown what he was thinking.

“Forget it. You palace masters all have your own thoughts. I’d better return to my territory.”

When the Heavenly Tower King heard Linlei’s words, he said this. Then, at some point, his figure disappeared from the Blue Star Hall.

Mei Changge, who had returned to his dormitory, was sizing up the two rare treasures Linlei had given him.

——

Nine Territories Cauldron (Grade 9) Growable

Introduction: A rare treasure of destiny. It absorbs destiny and continuously grows. It can suppress destiny. Wherever destiny is, it is territory.

——

Nine Heavens Jade Seal (Grade 9) Growable

Introduction: A rare treasure of destiny. It can absorb Destiny and grow continuously. It can suppress destiny and has a powerful suppression power. Heavens, listen up!

——

“These two treasures…’

Looking at the introduction of the two rare treasures, Mei Changge couldn’t help but sigh at Linlei’s generosity.

It was not only because of the two growth-type treasures, but also because these two treasures were related to Destiny.

Moreover, Mei Changge could feel a faint connection between him and these two treasures.