Chapter 123: Recruitment Notice on Star Web

“Congratulations, congratulations.”

When Mei Changge saw the image projected by the Star Chain Bracelet, he was momentarily in a daze. He felt as if he had not seen Ye Yan and Wang Yao for a long time.

“Lao Mei, after I became a Transcendent, the Blue Star Academy gave me two choices. One is to enter the Blue Star Academy in the no man’s land, and the other is to enter the no man’s land and become a lord.”

“Lao Mei, you’re the first person in the Python-Dragon class to enter the Transcendent realm. Do you have any suggestions?”

Ye Yan asked Mei Changge with a serious expression.

This time, he became a Transcendent because of the help of the Ye family. Otherwise, it would have taken him at least two years to become a Transcendent.

After all, the tempering of willpower was not a simple matter. Of course, unless it was someone as talented as Mei Changge.

“Oh? Now they’re giving you two choices?”

Mei Changge was stunned. He did not expect the Blue Star Academy to have two choices.

“The Blue Star Academy in the no man’s land?”

Mei Changge recalled Xuan Ci’s intentions back then and roughly knew that Xuan Ci should be heading to the Blue Star Academy District in the no man’s land.

“I’m sorry, but I might not be able to give you any advice.”

Mei Changge shook his head slightly. He had yet to calm down within a hundred miles, so how could he give Ye Yan any suggestions? He did not even know the true goal of the Blue Star Academy or the Great Xia Academy.

“Why don’t I join you?”

Ye Yan’s sudden words interrupted Mei Changge’s thoughts.

“Are your Ye family agreed to let you join me?”

When Mei Changge heard Ye Yan’s words, he could not help but smile.

Even if Ye Yan had the intention to seek refuge with him, the Ye family would probably not allow it.

“Of course there’s no problem. My Ye family doesn’t have such rules.”

Ye Yan chuckled and said to Mei Changge.

Their Ye family was not like other families, such as the Gao family or the Wang family. To Ye Yan, it did not matter where he went.

“By the way, Gao Qiming should have already entered the no man’s land. I heard that he even chose to become a lord, but I don’t know the location of his territory.”

“As for Wang Yao, after she became a Transcendent, she returned to the Wang family, I never saw her again. She was so mysterious.”

Ye Yan suddenly thought of something and said to Mei Changge.

He was the fourth person in the Python-Dragon class to enter the

Transcendent realm. The other two were Gao Qiming and Wang Yao. However, after becoming Transcendent, one of them disappeared after returning home, and the other chose to enter the no man’s land and become a lord.

“Oh? Disappeared?”

When Mei Changge heard Ye Yan’s words, his heart skipped a beat. He still remembered the help Wang Yao had given him in his heart, but now that he was in the no man’s land, he had no other choice.

However, Mei Changge had always kept the Heavenly Spirit Jade that Wang Yao had given him in the Hidden Star Pavilion.

Mei Changge also knew the use of the Heavenly Spirit Jade.