Chapter 81: Simple Green Lotus Territory

“Ahem, that’s right. This should be your Green Lotus Territory!”

When Wan Chuan saw the scene in front of him, he could not help but cough dryly.

The scene in front of him made Wan Chuan not expect that there were only two or three houses, and there were a few people drinking.

It did not even look as big as a village.

“You’re finally here?”

When the three people drinking noticed Mei Changge and Wan Chuan, their eyes were clearly filled with joy. One of them even walked up to the two of them.

“This should be Brother Green Lotus, right? Welcome to the Green Lotus Territory. Ahem, no, welcome to your territory.”

The man’s eyes were filled with joy as he said to Mei Changge.

“Brother Green Lotus, although this place looks a little simple, the surrounding five kilometers belong to the Green Lotus Territory. Of course, if you have the ability, no one will care if you continue to expand into the New Desolate Mountain Range.”

The man also saw the confusion in Mei Changge’s eyes and hurriedly explained.

“Of course, because the Great Xia Academy is afraid that you won’t be used to us helping you build your territory directly, they didn’t build houses. Moreover, the Great Xia Academy has provided you with some resources. You can build whatever you want.”

“We will also stay here for three months to help you build your Green Lotus Territory.”

Hearing the man’s explanation, Mei Changge nodded, indicating that he understood.

This was good too. It saved him the trouble of having to modify it again.

“Are the three of you from the Great Xia Academy?”

Mei Changge looked at the three of them and asked with a puzzled expression.

“That’s right, but the three of us are just ordinary Extraordinaries. If not for the help of the Great Xia Academy, the three of us might not have become Transcendent.”

“By the way, my name is Wang Qing. This is Huo Zhou and Zhou Yang. Our soldiers are all Yellow-scarved Strongmen. They can help you build the Green Lotus Territory.”

The first person to arrive in front of Mei Changge pointed at the two people behind him.

“Because the surrounding forest races are not too aggressive, the Great Xia Academy sent us here.”

“Brother Green Lotus, no matter how you want to build this Green Lotus Territory, it’s definitely not a problem to leave it to the three of us.”

Wang Qing patted his chest and promised. Although their combat ability was average, the three of them were very good at building.

No matter what Mei Changge’s request was, the three of them could definitely do it.

“It’s fine. There’s no hurry anyway. Why don’t we sit down and talk?”

Hearing Wang Qing’s words, Mei Changge nodded. Then, he gestured for them to sit down and talk. Building a city was not an instantaneous matter.

“Mei kid, you guys talk. I’m going out to play!”

Seeing that Mei Changge wanted to discuss how to build the Green Lotus Territory with the three people in front of him, he immediately felt bored. He said something to Mei Changge and disappeared.

Looking at Wan Chuan’s departing figure, Mei Changge did not care and sat down with Wang Qing and the other two.

These three people were clearly sent by the Great Xia Academy to help him build his territory, so he naturally had to discuss with them how to build the Green Lotus Territory.