Chapter 99: Spiritual Power Cannon!

Guo Jia said with a yearning expression.

Mei Changge brought him from the city gate of Green Lotus City to the Green Lotus Hall, causing Guo Jia’s eyes to reveal a yearning expression.

“In the future, you can fly too.”

When Mei Changge heard Guo Jia’s words, he could not help but smile.

After all, as long as he became a Transcendent, he could fly freely into the sky.

In Guo Jia’s era, being able to fly into the sky was definitely something they yearned for.

Of course, in this world, not only could one step into the domain of the sky after becoming Transcendent, but some technology could also allow ordinary people to step into the domain of the sky.

However, Mei Changge also discovered that in some stargate worlds, there were very few technological worlds. He did not know why.

However, the convenience brought about by technology was still very much for humans.

For example, industrialization.

Mei Changge even planned to build a factory in the Blessed Land in the future and use it to mass produce spirit wine and other related things.

However, at the moment, Mei Changge could only think about it. After all, industrialization required some precise instruments and so on.

Of course, in this era of cultivation, Mei Changge felt that some array formations could also achieve some industrial standards. Unfortunately, Mei Changge was quite unfamiliar with array formations.

“By the way, my lord, I brought the spiritual power cannons this time.” Guo Jia hurriedly took out a spatial bag and said to Mei Changge.

Inside were spirit energy cannons, and there were a total of 22 of them.

Hearing Guo Jia’s words, Mei Changge’s eyes lit up. He had originally planned to go to the Blessed Land space to get the spiritual energy cannon after Green Lotus City was completed. He did not expect Guo Jia to have already brought it out.

Mei Changge took the spatial bag and checked it. After discovering that there were 22 of them, he took out a spiritual power cannon and threw it into the

Green Lotus Hall.

The entire spiritual power cannon was fiery red. Moreover, Mei Change noticed that the appearance of the cannon was like a ferocious tiger that had been squatting.

The muzzle of the cannon extended out of the tiger’s mouth.

Mei Changge could even feel traces of spiritual qi flowing on the cannon. The reason for this spiritual qi flow should be the so-called array formation.

“I wonder how powerful it is?”

Mei Changge asked Guo Jia with joy in his eyes.

“With one shot, a first level Innate Realm cultivator will probably be severely injured.”

Guo Jia thought for a moment and replied.

After all, there were no experimental subjects during the test, but this spiritual energy cannon was completely built according to the blueprint.

The power of the spiritual energy cannon was recorded on the blueprint.

“That’s right. When the time comes, we can install it on the city wall of Green Lotus City.”

Mei Changge nodded.

This spiritual qi cannon had already reached Grade 9 since it was forged, but it was not a rare treasure.