Chapter 74: Location of the Green Lotus Territory

Not only was there information about the territory on the Star Web, but there was also information about some foreign races around.

“Celestial Feather Clan? Golden Scale Clan? Forest Clan?”

Looking at the information about the foreign races, a trace of thought appeared on every longsong’s face.

No matter where the territory was, there were foreign races around.

The Celestial Feather Clan was a race that called themselves Oracles.

Furthermore, they were labeled as peace-loving and willing to help weak races. They were also very friendly to the human race.

When Mei Changge saw this, he could not help but feel a little suspicious. After all, how could there be love for no reason? This Celestial Feather Clan was definitely not a simple race.

Thinking of this, Mei Changge directly cut off the territory near the Heavenly Feather Race.

In the remaining territories near the two races, the Golden Scale Clan was a foreign race in the sea. They looked like humans, but their bodies were covered in golden fish scales. They were born to survive in the river or the sea and were not very interested in land.

Mei Changge remembered this in his heart. The vicinity of the Golden Scale Clan was a good place to develop. Moreover, it was close to a river, and the surrounding terrain was considered perfect.

In the end, only the territory near the forest race was left. It was a deep mountain forest, and there was not only one foreign race in it. There was also a foreign race called the Gale Wolves.

Mei Changge’s eyes lit up when he saw the Gale Wolves.

Compared to the Golden Scale Clan by the river, he felt that this forest clan was the best place for him to develop. This was because he had the blueprint of a sixth-grade Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry soldier pool.

Moreover, there were clearly many descriptions of the forest race on this map. As for the description of the Gale Wolves, there was only a short sentence. This meant that the foreign races of the Gale Wolves were not powerful, which gave him a huge chance.

Mei Changge no longer hesitated and directly chose the territory near the forest tribe. Although it was deep in the mountains, it did not affect his development at all. There was even a chance for him to develop quickly.

After he confirmed his future territory and personally named it the Green Lotus Territory, the entire page of the no man’s land opened.

The first thing that appeared in front of him was information about a large number of foreign races in the no man’s land. Moreover, every foreign race’s information had their abilities.

For example, the Celestial Feather Clan would master a special spiritual power called holy light that could treat some injuries.

Another example was the Scorpion-Tailed Race that Mei Changge had once encountered in the fragment world of the three countries. The poisonous hook on its tail could easily poison Postnatal humans and even other foreign races.

However, in the no man’s land, this scorpion-tailed race was considered a rogue race in the no man’s land. They were even viewed as enemies by most of the foreign races. They were natural maniacs. Not only would they slaughter the foreign races, but they would also be swallowed by their own kind after their deaths.

“I wonder what abilities the Forest Race has?”

Mei Changge roughly read some information about the foreign races and began to search for information about the forest race.