Chapter 130: Clearing the Battlefield

“Not bad. The territory can develop quickly now.”

Mei Changge smiled. Although he hadn’t examined them closely, there were over 10 stargate tokens, including one that was a level-two stargate token.

These stargate tokens were the greatest gains today.

“Boss, I went to check the place out and found where humans are imprisoned. Also, there are quite a number of them.”

Ye Yan said with a serious expression.

After dealing with the Transcendents, he entered the Forest race’s territory to take a look. He realized a large number of humans were imprisoned in the deepest area.

“Bring me there.”

When Mei Changge heard Ye Yan’s words, his tone became serious.

Ye Yan did not say anything else and led Mei Change instantly.

He understood that these humans would eventually reside in Mei Changge’s domain, so he chose not to rescue them immediately. Instead, he went back to locate Mei Changge.

Soon, under Ye Yan’s lead, Mei Changge spotted the trapped humans.

However, Mei Changge noticed that despite their pallid and emaciated appearance, the conditions of their imprisonment were not as dire as he had initially envisioned.

Although they were imprisoned in one place, it was not that bad. It was as if someone was managing it.

“Boss, do you need me to do it?”

Ye Yan asked with a questioning expression.

“I’ll do it.’

After Mei Changge finished speaking, the spiritual qi in his body circulated, and he steadily landed in the cage that trapped them.

When Mei Changge landed, the humans in the vine cage also noticed him.

Their eyes were filled with disbelief.

“A-Am I seeing things? Did that person fly down from the sky?”

“He does seem to have flown down from the sky. I saw it too!”

“Could he be an immortal who came to save us?!”

Countless people in the cage looked at Mei Changge with hopeful expressions.

“I’m the lord of the Green Lotus Territory. From today onwards, I announce your freedom.”

Mei Changge’s tone was calm, but it clearly fell into everyone’s ears.

“Freedom?”

“We’re saved!”

When everyone in the prison heard Mei Changge’s words, they could not believe it.

After all, just half a day earlier, they had witnessed a few foreign race members taking away a few individuals. Now, someone was proclaiming their freedom.

Some people had disbelief in their eyes.

However, before they could react, Mei Changge held the bone spear and pointed its tip at the huge vine cage that trapped them.

“Fire!”

The Nine Yang Spirit Fire instantly appeared at the tip of the spear. In an instant, flames quickly burned along the vines.

“We’re saved!”

“Thank you, our savior!”

Observing the vine cage utterly consumed by the flames, numerous people displayed expressions of elation. Some continued to express their gratitude to Mei Changge, hailing him as a savior.