Chapter 161: Consequences (2)

Gui Quan shook his head slightly as his gaze landed on Mei Changge once again.

“Blessed Land master in Xiangyang City, come out and face me!”

Gui Quan’s tone was calm as he soared into the air and said to Mei Changge, who was on the city wall.

As he spoke, Gui Quan raised his left hand, and a blood-red, tail-like Blood Robe extended into the Crimson Sun Vigil Array created by the Golden Crow Guards.

Sssss.

Sssss.

In an instant, the high temperature caused charred patches to appear on this blood-red tail as if it had been roasted.

However, his strength did not decrease, and his speed remained extremely fast.

“How dare you!”

Xu Chu’s expression changed. He also sensed the presence of an intruder in the array. He turned around and saw that the charred tail was heading directly for him.

No…

It was heading toward the Transcendent that Xu Chu was about to approach.

“Boss!”

When Old Bai saw the tail, he revealed a look of joy and exclaimed.

Old Bai believed that it would be killed by Xu Chu within the array. After all, the high temperature had caused its Blood Robe to go limp, and the strange bell had stopped ringing at some point.

Xu Chu tried to stop the charred tail but to no avail.

The speed was too fast.

“Zhong Kang!”

At that moment, a voice sounded. Then, Mei Changge landed beside Xu Chu.

“Since you’re here, don’t leave.”

Mei Changge’s voice was calm but carried an attitude that couldn’t be refused.

The moment he saw the Level 5 Transcendent make a move, he descended to Xu Chu’s side. He also noticed that Gui Quan was targeting the Transcendent Ghoul within the Crimson Sun Vigil Formation.

A fire lotus flower appeared in Mei Changge’s left hand. Then, he felt waves of power begin to gather towards the fire lotus flower.

“This is…”

Mei Changge’s eyes revealed a surprised expression. Then, he threw the fire lotus flower out.

Boom!

It instantly exploded and shattered the charred tail.

This also made the Ghoul reveal a despairing expression.

Old Bai gazed at its boss’s tail that had been blown off by the flames and at the Blood Robe on his back. Despair overcame its face.

It had been careless. It did not expect that the army formed by the soldiers would cause its Blood Robe to lose its strength as if it had been born to restrain it.

The Golden Crow Guards had transformed from Mystic Yang soldiers to begin with. The power that the Golden Crow Guards grasped was full of Yang energy.

As for the Ghouls, they devoured corpses and specters, accumulating too much Yin energy in their bodies. When they encountered the Golden Crow Guards, it was as if they had encountered their nemesis.

Most importantly, it was because the Crimson Sun Purgatory had planted Firethorn Grass in the bodies of these Ghouls in the array.

“How dare you!”