Chapter 117: The Forest Race's Gathering Place

It could also be said that it was influenced by Mei Changge.

Of course, the most important thing was that the power in the Mystic Yang Soldier Pool had a strange fusion with the spiritual energy in Mei Changge’s body.

This was the reason why new soldier inheritances could appear in the Mystic Yang Soldier Pool.

As Mei Changge completed the upgrade of the Mystic Yang Soldier Pool, a small sun seemed to materialize in the eyes of all the Mystic Yang Soldiers stationed outside Green Lotus City, appearing almost like a mirage.

What followed was dense spiritual energy.

POP!

In an instant, the sound of soldiers advancing resounded from all around.

It was the advancement from Postnatal Level 9 to Innate Level 1.

Streams of Innate Astral Qi formed by Mystic Yang pure qi enveloped everyone’s bodies.

Xu Chu stood rooted to the ground. Like many soldiers, golden light flashed in his eyes, and the spiritual energy in his body circulated crazily.

In a moment, Xu Chu’s cultivation level broke through to Innate Level 7 and reached the peak of Level 7.

“This is…”

After advancing, Xu Chu looked confused.

Suddenly, everyone’s strength advanced while they were digging in the mine.

However, Xu Chu quickly thought of Mei Changge and revealed an excited expression.

Most of the Mystic Yang soldiers had already entered the Innate realm. Their strength had at least doubled.

After all, the Postnatal realm could not condense the Innate Astral Qi Armor, and there were only a few attacks.

However, now that they had entered the Innate realm, the Mystic Yang pure qi in everyone’s bodies had transformed into the Innate Mystic Yang pure qi.

“Continue!”

When Xu Chu saw that everyone was surprised by the changes in their bodies, he could not help but roar.

Hearing Xu Chu’s words, everyone chuckled and started digging again.

At the same time, the 5,000 Mystic Yang soldiers that Lin Zifeng brought in the stargate also transformed.

Most of their strength had advanced to the Innate realm.

As for Lin Zifeng, he had reached Innate Level 4. He guessed that this sudden increase in strength was probably because of his lord, so he was not too surprised.

“Our objective is the treasures of this world, even the humans. Everyone, move out!”

Lin Zifeng addressed all the soldiers, and then the 5,000 Mystic Yang soldiers were divided into five groups and began to plunder relentlessly within this stargate.

At that moment, Song Yubai, who was in the Desolate Forest, identified a location resembling a valley based on the ground marks. However, he refrained from approaching as he observed the presence of some members of the foreign races.

“My lord, that should be the Forest race’s gathering place.”

“I believe you’re correct. Those should be Forest race members standing on the moving trees.”

Song Yubai nodded and looked at the short figures on those trees.

Those figures were exactly the same as the corpses he had encountered in the forest.