Chapter 68: Star Spirit Baptism!

“With your will, I shall bestow the name of the king upon you!”

Although the voice was silent for a moment, it still sounded again. Mei Changge even felt that he might have said too much. After all, he only knew the surface.

He suddenly realized that a stone tablet had appeared on the stairs.

On the stone tablet, the words ‘Green Lotus King’ vaguely appeared. However, it was not obvious, as if it would disappear at any moment.

Mei Changge even saw dozens of stone tablets around the stone tablets with all kinds of names written on them.

However, it was obvious that some names were clear, and some names seemed to disappear at any moment.

Suddenly, Mei Changge felt his body lighten. He no longer felt the pressure of his will.

“Congratulations, Lord Green Lotus. You have successfully been conferred the first place on the King-Ranking List. Please head to the Star Spirit Space to receive the baptism.”

As the mysterious voice disappeared, a new notification appeared on Mei Changge’s wrist.

In front of him, a door of light appeared, as if telling him that as long as he entered, he could obtain the Star Spirit Baptism.

Mei Changge turned around and looked down the stairs. He realized that Xia Wu and the others were only a few steps away from him. He nodded at them and entered the door of light without looking back.

Looking at Mei Changge’s disappearing back, Xia Wu felt a little emotional. He had thought that he would fall from the sky, but who would have thought that Mei Changge would fly away like a dragon?

This also ignited the battle intent in Xia Wu’s heart. The battle intent in his mind had unknowingly transformed into Xia Wu’s appearance.

“Fight!”

As his will took shape, Xia Wu successfully ascended the last step.

Moreover, that mysterious voice sounded again.

“Why did you step onto the Willpower Stairs?!” He asked Xia Wu the same question again.

“To fight the foreign races!”

Xia Wu’s voice was filled with fighting spirit, and the aura emitted from his body became deeper and deeper.

“If you become a lord, how will you govern?!”

“If I’m the lord, I’ll lead my people to conquer the foreign races!”

Xia Wu did not hesitate. The battle intent in his eyes was undisguised, and his tone was filled with determination.

“With your will, I can bestow the name of the king upon you!”

The mysterious voice was calm, as if he was not surprised by Xia Wu’s words.

Then, he saw a new stone tablet appear on the steps. On it, the word “battle” was vaguely written. At the same time, a door of light landed in front of him.

Xia Wu’s footsteps were steady as he stepped in. He did not even look back at the others.

When Liu Yuexi stepped onto the last step, the same question sounded again.

“Why did you step onto the Willpower Stairs?”

“Toughen your will and become a Transcendent!”

“If you become a lord, how will you govern?”

“If I were the lord, I would protect a region and give all living beings a bright light like the moon.”