Chapter 151: Xiangyang City

Mei Changge led Xu Chu and the Golden Crow Guards along the official road.

In Green Cloud City, Guo Jia looked for Zhao Decai.

“Are you talking about building a factory specializing in refining Green Bricks?”

Zhao Decai frowned and said to Guo Jia.

“That’s right. It is also the lord’s intention.”

Guo Jia nodded and told Zhao Decai about Mei Changge’s thoughts on the factory.

“Is that so? It doesn’t seem impossible.”

Zhao Decai had a thoughtful expression. The refinement of the Green Brick was actually simple.

The refinement method was divided into three steps.

Smelting, solidification, and cooling.

“If we intend to refine it on a larger scale, we’ll require a specialized model, and solving this issue is quite straightforward.”

As Zhao Decai spoke, he thought about the refinement steps of the Green Brick.

“But there’s another problem.”

Zhao Decai looked at Guo Jia with a slightly helpless expression.

“What is it?”

“Smelting necessitates exceptionally high temperatures, especially for large-scale operations. The temperature must be elevated considerably.”

Zhao Decai voiced his thoughts. If it was on a small scale, he only needed a furnace with sufficient temperature. However, on a large scale, the temperature of the furnace alone was not enough.

“Are you talking about special flames like in the Nine Yang Forge?”

Guo Jia instantly understood what Zhao Decai meant and asked with a puzzled expression.

Guo Jia was aware that the Nine Yang Forge housed a unique spiritual fire. The temperature of this flame was evidently higher than that of regular fires.

“Yes.”

Zhao Decai nodded.

“Are there any other difficulties?”

Guo Jia asked with a serious expression. He felt that Ye Yan should be able to solve this problem, but he wanted to know if there were any other difficulties.

“No, I can take care of everything else.”

Zhao Decai spread his hands and said confidently.

As for solidification, the Creation Workshop could easily manufacture the required tools. Moreover, there was a method to address the cooling step.

“Okay, I understand now.”

Guo Jia nodded and left the Nine Yang Forge. He planned to see where he could build the first factory in Green Lotus Territory.

As for the high-temperature spiritual fire, he was confident.

Guo Jia, having heard Mei Changge mention Ye Yan earlier, also found managing the Heavenly Flame Pavilion to be a straightforward task.

Unfortunately, Guo Jia knew that Ye Yan should be cultivating at this time. He could only discuss it with Ye Yan later.

Moreover, there was the existence of Star Web. Guo Jia believed that as long as he could afford the price, there was a 90% chance that he could buy a high-temperature spiritual fire.

Guo Jia strolled around Green Lotus City and finally found a location outside the city wall.

Of course, this city wall referred to a location for the expansion of Green Lotus City.