Chapter 112: Purchasing 100 Treasures

Shortly after, the man introduced a young woman to Mei Changge, bringing her to his side.

“Green Lotus?”

The woman wore a light blue dress, boasting snow-white skin and an exceptionally exquisite appearance. She asked.

“That’s right.”

Mei Changge nodded, his expression unchanged.

Mei Changge had anticipated being recognized when he presented the Great Xia Token. However, he did not expect the manager of the Soul Emporium to be a young woman. He had assumed it would be a middle-aged man.

“I’m Lin Wenwen, the manager of the Soul Emporium. I’ve reviewed your request, and we have an ample supply in stock. Please wait a moment while my staff prepares them for you.”

Lin Wenwen smiled and handed back the list that Guo Jia had given to the man.

The materials were all basic. The highest quality among them was only the red-striped iron, but there was a substantial quantity to be prepared. It would still take some time to get everything ready.

“Green Lotus, do you know the true use of the Great Xia Token?”

Lin Wenwen looked at Mei Changge and asked with a smile on her beautiful face.

“The true use of the Great Xia token?”

“Indeed, it’s not just about you gaining access to low-grade resources. If you show it on the second floor, you’ll be entitled to a minimum of a 40% discount.”

“On the second floor, not only are there all kinds of blueprints for soldier pools but there are also many treasures for sale.”

“However, you must use Blessed Stones or items to exchange for them.”

Lin Wenwen smiled and personally led Mei Changge and Guo Jia to the Soul Emporium’s second floor.

Upon entering the second floor, Mei Changge immediately noticed that it bore no resemblance to the first floor. If the first floor resembled a wholesale market, the second floor resembled a VIP meeting room.

“Please take a seat.”

Lin Wenwen led the two of them into a private room. Then, she used the Star Chain Bracelet on her wrist to project a light screen.

“These are our premium offerings. If you find anything that piques your interest, don’t hesitate to inform me. I guarantee that our prices will meet your expectations.”

Hearing Lin Wenwen’s words, Mei Changge and Guo Jia’s gazes landed on the light screen at the same time.

Grade 6 soldier pool. Otherwise, the soldiers would never break through to the Transcendent realm.

Examining the items displayed on the illuminated screen, Mei Changge sighed. It suddenly dawned on him that he was considerably lacking in wealth.

Regrettably, he could only admire them and not make any purchases.

The smile on Lin Wenwen’s face did not fade at all. Instead, she was still smiling.

“Do you have a Grade 9 treasure?”

Mei Changge looked at the items on the light screen for a while and asked Lin Wenwen.

“Yes, but the grade of a Grade 9 treasure is rather low, so it’s not documented in great detail.”

Lin Wenwen smiled and her tone remained the same.

“Could you procure some Grade 9 treasures for me? I’ll come back to collect them after some time.”