Chapter 85: Yellow Sand Death God?!

When Xu Chu heard the voice coming from the tower, he frowned and could not make up his mind.

The people in the tower clearly treated them as the source of fear.

“What do we do, my lord?”

The soldiers at the side also had solemn expressions. The situation in front of them was indeed something they had not expected.

“Get in!”

Xu Chu made up his mind. He raised the saber in his hand and led the Mystic Yang soldiers into the tower.

When he saw the chaotic scene in front of him, Xu Chu mobilized the Innate pure qi in his body. The faint golden Mystic Yang energy on his body directly covered his entire body, and he immediately looked like a heroic and extraordinary Heavenly soldier or General.

“Mystic Yang Formation! Suppress!”

With a loud shout, all the soldiers behind Xu Chu mobilized the Mystic Yang pure qi in their bodies. In an instant, their auras connected, and a huge aura suppressed the chaotic crowd.

Immediately, there was silence. It was as if everyone in the tower was shocked. They stared blankly at Xu Chu and the other Mystic Yang soldiers who were dressed in golden armor.

“Scatter.”

Seeing that it was effective, Xu Chu finally heaved a sigh of relief and said softly.

“Which one of you is in charge?”

Xu Chu’s tiger-like eyes swept past the crowd, bringing an invisible pressure to everyone in the tower.

At this moment, a man in his thirties walked out of the crowd. When he saw Xu Chu’s extraordinary appearance, he was sure that he was not the monster they had seen before.

“Milord, we don’t have anyone in charge. We all gathered together spontaneously.”

Although the middle-aged man’s face was filled with fear, he was clearly much better than before. He walked out of the crowd and explained to Xu Chu.

“You, then. Come here.”

Xu Chu stabbed the saber in his hand into the ground and hooked his finger at the man.

“My lord.”

There was a trace of fear in the man’s eyes as he looked at the figure behind Xu Chu. However, he did not have any intention of moving, as if he was frozen in place by the Fixed Body Art.

“What are you afraid of? We won’t eat you.”

Xu Chu looked at the man’s obvious fear and felt a little helpless. Then, he asked two soldiers to bring the middle-aged man to him.

“Tell me, what were you afraid of just now? Who are they?”

Xu Chu asked curiously. He really wanted to know what they were afraid of just now. He could only vaguely see some figures in the yellow sand, but they were actually so afraid.

“Well-”

Upon hearing Xu Chu’s question, fear clearly appeared in the man’s eyes.

“Speak, what are you afraid of!”

Xu Chu saw the man’s hesitant tone and stared at him with his tiger eyes. He placed his palm on the hilt of his saber as if he would slash him with a saber if he did not say anything.

“Sir, there’s a monster in the yellow sand!”

The man’s body trembled slightly. He gritted his teeth as if he had overcome his fear and said to Xu Chu.