Chapter 114: Mandrill Pool

“I have intentions to attack the Forest race first. I wonder if the both of you dare to do it.”

Guo Jia asked the two of them with a smile.

Although he did not know what the Forest race was planning, he did not want to continue being passive.

“This…’

When Xu Chu heard Guo Jia’s words, he looked at Song Yubai with a surprised expression.

“Is this the lord’s idea?”

Song Yubai asked with a serious expression.

“The lord has handed the matter of the Forest race to me.”

Guo Jia looked at the two of them, but he was thinking about the Forest race.

The strength of the Forest race could not be underestimated, and Guo Jia would not let Xu Chu and Song Yubai enter Desolate Forest directly.

“With the lord’s orders, there’s no problem.”

Song Yubai nodded slightly when he heard Guo Jia’s words.

“In that case, Yubai, lead some soldiers and locate the Forest race.”

“Pay attention. You only need to locate them. Do not attack.”

Guo Jia nodded slightly and said seriously to Song Yubai.

“No problem, Mr. Guo.”

“As for Xu Chu, I’ll let you manage something outside Green Lotus City. Then we will wait for Yubai’s return.”

Guo Jia thought for a moment and turned to Xu Chu. This time, not only did he want to deal with some of the Forest race, but he also wanted to severely injure them.

“Mr. Guo, I’ll lead the soldiers to locate the Forest race now.”

Song Yubai nodded at the two of them.

“Go ahead and be careful.”

Guo Jia nodded. Then, Song Yubai selected more than 100 Red Lotus soldiers from behind him.

Even though he had chosen only 100 of them, their movements would be more covert.

After Song Yubai left, Xu Chu looked at Guo Jia with a puzzled expression. He did not know what Guo Jia planned to let him do.

“Let’s go. Come with me to set the trap.”

Guo Jia looked at Xu Chu and said with a smile.

“S-Set a trap?”

“That’s right. Let’s go.”

Guo Jia ignored Xu Chu’s surprised expression and led him and the soldiers out of Green Lotus City.

At that moment, in Desolate Forest, Sen brought the remaining Forest race members to a stop.

“Sen, are we still going to the human territory?”

One of the Forest race members asked with a puzzled expression. This time, before they reached the human territory, they had lost nearly 100 members.

This was completely different from what Sen had expected.

“Yes, why not?”

Sen gritted his teeth. He could not go back now. What would the elders and his father think of him when he returned?

However, he did not know that in the valley where the Forest race was, his father was welcoming an important guest.

“So your lineage was captured by humans and brought here?”