Chapter 12

When Mei Changge walked into the valley, he found that there were many bones piled up on the ground, as if a mysterious ritual was being held.

All the bones were piled up like a pyramid, or like grave mounds made of bones.

A cold aura appeared in Mei Changge’s heart.

“What are these things?”

Mei Changge approached one of them with a curious look on his face.

He flicked his sword lightly.

Pa! Pa!

A broken bone fell.

With a crash, the entire small pyramid made of bones collapsed.

Huala~

Huala~~

As Mei Changge moved, all the surrounding bones scattered.

In the blink of an eye, the entire valley was occupied by the bones.

Huha~~

A strange voice suddenly came from afar. This voice was filled with anger, as if a huge beast had been angered.

At this moment, in the depths of the valley, a group of people was fighting a strange creature.

It was Wang Yao’s group.

“Liu Yi, what’s wrong with these monsters? Why are they suddenly so crazy?”

Wang Yao waved the long whip in her hand, and a light blue pure qi attached itself to the long whip. The long whip in her hand was like a ribbon, actually filled with a strange beauty.

“I don’t know. Sister Yao, did you notice? The eyes of those monsters are red as if they were angered by someone.”

Liu Yi was an ordinary person that Wang Yao had roped in. Although he was not a descendant of a family clan, his strength had already reached the Innate Realm. He held a black saber in his hand that flickered with a cold light.

In front of them, several monsters wrapped in bones attacked them crazily with bloodshot eyes.

These monsters were humanoid, but their bodies were covered in pale bone armor and some small bone spikes.

At their tails, there was also a tail that was constantly waving, as if it was balancing their entire bodies.

“No, that’s not right.”

Wang Yao looked at these monsters with bloodshot eyes, and a flustered expression appeared on her exquisite face.

“Oh no, someone must have destroyed their ritual.”

Wang Yao couldn’t help but think of the bones that covered the entire valley outside. However, she had an anxious expression on her face.

When they entered the valley back then, they had noticed that strange scene in the valley, and their Wang family had once recorded it.

This alien race was sacrificing their Sacred Master. As long as the sacrifice was successful, their strength would increase greatly.

The monster in front of them had already reached the Innate Realm. If the sacrifice was successful, it would definitely reach the limit of the Innate Realm, not to mention Transcendent.

If they could find the foreign race that presided over the sacrifice before they sacrificed, as long as they killed it, they could stop this sacrifice.

However, once their sacrificial ritual was destroyed, all the foreign races would fall into madness.