Chapter 156: Blood Robe

“But San Ye, you must remember that this stargate serves as our Ghouls’ breeding ground and sustenance.”

“Although there are many human cities, I’ll only give the two of you a chance to devour the specters!”

Gui Quant s tone was solemn as if he was warning San Ye.

“Got it.”

San Ye’s eyes flickered, but he said respectfully.

“Let’s wait here for Old Bails good news.”

When Gui Quan saw the expression on San Ye’s face, he could not help but nod slightly with a satisfied expression.

Gui Quan hailed from the royal lineage of the Ghouls, shown not only by its bloodline but also by its strength.

As for San Ye and Old Bai, they had grown up with Gui Quan and would definitely consider its words carefully.

After Old Bai left the tent, he gave the order to attack.

Despite Xiangyang City’s evident state of readiness, in the eyes of the Ghouls, it was not distinct from the Great Jin, especially considering the significant presence of Ghouls among the Jin people.

Or rather, a large number of Ghouls had brought a lot of food with them.

Dong! Dong! Dong!

The drumbeat was distant and heavy. Even the foreign races outside the city could hear it.

Yue Fei and Guo Jing also stood on the city wall, watching the swarm of people outside Xiangyang City with grave expressions.

There were more than 30,000 individuals attacking Xiangyang City.

In Xiangyang City, in addition to the 5,000 Yue soldiers, there were also 5,000 garrison troops. However, Yue Fei could only describe the combat capabilities of the garrison troops with a single word.

Weak!

“Guo Jing, have you made arrangements for the city wall?”

Yue Fei gazed at the advancing army with a solemn expression. In the past, he had been the one pursuing the Jin forces, but now, it appeared as if these Jin individuals had received reinforcements.

Like a tide, they swarmed over.

“Garrison troops! Fire the stones!”

Seeing that the enemies were getting closer, Yue Fei turned around and shouted.

In an instant, stones the size of human heads were hurled from the city wall as though they aimed to crush those oncoming figures to death.

Rocks smashed toward the Jin people below like cannonballs. Some of the Jin people could not dodge in time and were smashed to death.

“None of the foreign races took damage!”

Guo Jing’s eyes were filled with shock. The rocks thrown from the city wall were not small, but they did not kill any foreign races.

“Those foreign races are not easy to deal with!”

Yue Fei’s gaze was solemn as he looked at the foreign races outside the city wall.

These foreign races could easily shatter the stone with the entities at the back of their waist.

On the other side, Mei Changge and Xu Chu stood on the city wall and looked at the Ghouls below.

“Boss, what exactly is at the back of these Ghouls? They come in all shapes and sizes.”

Some of the foreign races possessed enormous axes extending from their backs, which they used to shatter the stones.