Chapter 57: Prime Minister Turtle, Immensity Sea Array!

The Innate pure qi in Mei Changge’s body had already recovered. Moreover, he felt that he knew more about the Mystic Wind Spear Technique.

“As expected, actual combat is the best way to increase your strength.”

Mei Changge had a smile on his face. His strength was limited to the first level of the Innate Realm, but the power and proficiency of his spearmanship had increased greatly.

Now, Mei Changge could be said to have completely mastered the Mystic Wind Spear Technique, like an extended arm.

Although this King’s Tower world was only a virtual world, it was very realistic.

“But why haven’t the foreign races appeared this time?”

Looking at the calm sea, Mei Changge was a little puzzled. If not for the strange aura still brewing at the bottom of the sea, Mei Changge would not have been sure that there were foreign races in the sea.

Dong! Dong!

For the past few days, this voice had been ringing in the sea. At first, Mei Changge thought that the foreign races had come out, but there had been no movement.

However, the voice became louder and louder, as if it was ringing in his ears.

Two days later, changes finally appeared in the sea.

Black shadows slowly rose from the bottom of the sea again.

Looking at the familiar appearance, Mei Changge felt a little helpless. Can’t we change our appearance?

Although the way they appeared was a little old-fashioned, Mei Changge realized the difference.

1.2.3-4…108?

A total of 108 foreign races appeared. Mei Changge realized that the leader this time was no longer a crab general, but an old man with a turtle shell on his back.

“Prime Minister Turtle?”

Looking at the somewhat similar appearance, Mei Changge said softly.

It was really too similar to the Prime Minister Turtle.

“Set up the formation!”

The old voice came from the Prime Minister Turtle. The other 107 shrimp soldiers and crab generals immediately took action.

“Wave Formation! Ocean Overturning Formation! Ocean Eye Formation!”

In an instant, the three arrays rose above Mei Changge’s sea.

“Another array?”

Before Mei Changge could finish speaking, he heard the Prime Minister Turtle wave the walking stick in his hand and point at him.

“Immensity Sea Formation, kill!”

The three formations merged into one, and a majestic aura came from their bodies.

“This is the fusion of formations?”

Mei Changge could not help but feel a little emotional. These shrimp soldiers and crab generals had really played with arrays.

The three arrays fused into one and actually transformed into an even stronger array formation.

The water droplets that had condensed above the heads of the shrimp soldiers and crab generals instantly turned into an ocean that kept surging above their heads. There were even many vortexes spinning.

“So this is the Immensity Sea Array!”

Mei Changge could not help but exclaim. At this moment, a new sea seemed to have appeared above the heads of these shrimp soldiers and crab generals.

[1-200] GLOBAL BLESSED LAND: I CAN ADD ATTRIBUTES ON THE BUILDINGSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें