Chapter 83: Void World Gate!

After Mei Changge walked into the Green Lotus Palace, he sat on the high seat in the hall with a thoughtful expression.

Now, he had almost used up all the Blessed Stones he had obtained from the Blue Star Academy. In order to increase the strength of the soldiers, he had thrown them all into the Phaseless Soldier Tower.

There were only two ways to obtain a large number of Blessed Stones. The first was to attack the forest race.

Although the forest race was not a strong invader, there were foreign races around. If he wanted to develop and plunder, it was the fastest way to develop.

The other method was to enter the stargate again to plunder.

No matter what method it was, in order to develop, it needed to be plundered.

“The best way now is to enter the stargate to obtain resources.”

Mei Changge thought for a moment and finally decided to enter the stargate. However, Mei Changge did not plan to enter one by one because it was too troublesome.

He looked at the void door on the interface.

——

Void World Gate (Rank-6)

Introduction: It can fix six level-one stargates, three level-two stargates, and one level-three stargate.

——

This treasure was a sixth-grade treasure that he had chosen to obtain first place from the King’s Tower.

Being able to directly fix six level-one stargates gave Mei Changge hope of obtaining a large number of resources.

However, Mei Changge did not plan to open six level-one stargates directly.

After all, he did not have many subordinates.

“I’ll open two stargates at the same time and let Xu Chu and Song Yubai enter.”

Thinking of this, Mei Changge’s figure flashed and entered Lotus Flower Blessed Land, arriving at the location of Xu Chu and Song Yubai.

“Zhong Kang, Yubai.”

When Mei Changge saw Xu Chu and Song Yubai, he realized that the two of them were sparring. However, Song Yubai’s strength was still inferior to Xu Chu’s, and he had been steadily suppressed by Xu Chu.

It was not just his strength. Song Yubai even often asked Xu Chu for guidance on how to manage his subordinates. It was obvious that his attitude was very low. The two of them even had a faint tendency to be master and disciple.

“My lord.”

When the two of them saw Mei Changge suddenly appear, they could not help but stop and say respectfully to him.

“I’m here to look for you. I’m sure you’ve guessed what’s going on, right?”

Mei Changge looked at the two of them and could clearly see the joy in their eyes.

“My lord, are you going to fight?”

Xu Chu asked Mei Changge with a silly smile.

“That’s right. After training for so long, it’s time for you to go out.” Mei Changge smiled and nodded.

“My lord, don’t worry. Leave it to us. It will definitely not be a problem.”

When Xu Chu heard Mei Changge’s words, he patted his chest and promised. “Alright, I’ll open two stargates next. At that time, you and Yubai will enter each.”