Chapter 111: Great Xia Market

“According to your description, it should be the Forest race.”

Mei Changge thought for a moment. Xu Chu should have encountered the Forest race. After all, in Desolate Forest, other than the Forest race, no other foreign races have the ability to control trees.

Additionally, the Forest race that Xuan Ci encountered had informed Mei Changge that most members of their race could control trees.

“During this period of time, all the soldiers will stay in Green Lotus City.”

“Let’s focus on the Forest race before we deal with the Gale Wolves.’

After some consideration, Mei Changge decided that since the Forest race had already taken action, it was no longer appropriate for the soldiers to venture out to guard against a potential Forest race attack on Green Lotus City.

“Don’t worry, my lord. I’ve already made arrangements.”

Guo Jia smiled when he heard Mei Changge’s words.

It was precisely because the Forest race would notice their actions that Xu Chu and the others had to return within seven days.

“I’m glad, Feng Xiao.”

Hearing Guo Jia’s words, Mei Changge nodded in satisfaction.

Xu Chu and the others left first, leaving Guo Jia behind at the Green Lotus Palace.

“Feng Xiao, what do you think of the Great Xia Academy?”

Mei Changge asked.

After all, this matter had really piqued Mei Changge’s curiosity. Moreover, the Great Xia Academy had given him a Great Xia token.

“My lord, do you suspect that the Great Xia Academy is plotting something?”

After hearing Mei Changge’s words, Guo Jia thought for a moment and asked.

“I don’t suspect a conspiracy, but I do believe that the Great Xia Academy has its own motives.”

“My lord, there’s no need to overthink it. Regardless of the Great Xia Academy’s motives, our course of action remains the same—we must advance steadily. Once our faction is established, we’ll have the strength to face whatever challenges come our way.”

Guo Jia smiled. He understood what Mei Changge was thinking.

There were numerous advantages that gave Mei Changge cause for concern. If it were anyone else, they would likely share his apprehensions.

“That’s true.”

Hearing Guo Jia’s words, Mei Changge could not help but smile. Unknowingly, he had actually been a little stubborn.

“In that case, I’ll relax and take it easy.”

After Mei Changge finished speaking, he smiled at Guo Jia and took out the Great Xia Token.

“Feng Xiao, come with me to Great Xia Market.”

“Yes, my lord.”

When Guo Jia heard Mei Changge’s words, his eyes lit up.

Although he had long heard of the famous market, he had never been there.

With that, Mei Changge injected a stream of spiritual energy into the token, and the two of them disappeared from the Green Lotus Palace.

When they appeared again, they were in a noisy environment.

“So this is the Great Xia Market.”

Mei Changge observed the ongoing clamor around him and displayed a look of curiosity.