Chapter 101: Creation Camp, Prison Chains!

Guo Jia thought for a moment and looked at the three people in front of him.

“Then our target will be the Fragrant Elemental Pig and the Gale Wolves first.”

Hearing Guo Jia mention the Gale Wolves, Song Yubai’s eyes lit up.

“Mr. Guo, why don’t you leave the Gale Wolves to our Red Lotus soldiers?”

“Sure.”

Guo Jia nodded.

“The Gale Wolves are the same as the Fragrant Elemental Pig. They need to be captured alive.”

“Among them, this Gale Wolves is also very useful to my lord.”

Although Mei Changge did not tell Guo Jia the specific function of the Gale Wolves, he had a faint guess.

“As for Zifeng, you’ll be in charge of dealing with the other foreign races.”

“The Red Lotus soldiers and the Mystic Yang soldiers will each send 5,000 people. You will lead them.”

Guo Jia looked at Lin Zifeng and said.

“But I don’t know much about lotus soldiers. I’m a Mystic Yang soldier.” Lin Zifeng frowned slightly and said to Guo Jia.

“Don’t worry. I’m only asking you to bring the Red Lotus soldiers. The Red Lotus naturally has its generals.”

Guo Jia smiled. It was not as if he did not know that Lin Zifeng was a Mystic Yang soldier. As for the generals, they would definitely come from the Red Lotus soldiers.

This general was Lin Zifeng’s deputy general.

“I see. No problem.”

Hearing Guo Jia’s explanation, Lin Zifeng heaved a sigh of relief. Otherwise, wouldn’t it be nonsense for him, a Mystic Yang soldier, to bring along the Red Lotus soldiers?

“Alright, that’s all for now. My lord has already gathered the soldiers outside Green Lotus City. You can go.”

Guo Jia stood up and said to the three of them.

“Alright, Mr. Guo. Wait for our good news.”

Xu Chu said excitedly. Then, the three of them left and prepared to attack the foreign races around Green Lotus City with their soldiers.

As for Guo Jia, he first went to the city wall of Green Lotus City.

The city walls of Green Lotus City were all made of earthen yellow bricks. They were the materials Wang Qing and the others had brought out from the Great Xia Academy.

It was said that this brick was very hard and was the best item to build the city wall.

However, Guo Jia did not stop walking. Soon, he arrived at a special place on the city wall. There was a hole there, as if it was a leak, but on closer look, he realized that it was different.

“This is it.”

Guo Jia smiled and took out a spatial bag.

It was filled with spirit energy cannons.

Guo Jia stuck the spiritual energy cannon at the entrance and aimed it at Green Lotus City.

“Although my lord intends to build a city with a population of one million, we can only leave it here for now.”

Looking at the hole where the spiritual energy cannon was placed, Guo Jia had a smile on his face.

Then, he took out nine spiritual qi cannons and placed them on the city walls of Green Lotus City.