Azumane Asahi ~ Period Pains

What better way to start a one-shot book than with Asahi and his beautiful hair? 😊

~*~

Y/N hated her periods. They were definitely the downside to every month. And they hurt. But not like those other girls who go around over exaggerating how much they hurt, because Y/N's really did. Her body was frail, and she was more tall than chubby, so when her periods hurt, they hurt. And today was the worst.

After school, she went straight home and trudged up the stairs only to flop on her and Asahi's bed. She lay there, writhing in pain, for an hour until Asahi returned home from volleyball practise.

"Y/N?" He called out from downstairs and Y/N only groaned in response.

Right now would've been the perfect time for one of Asahi's belly rubs, as his warm hands were always able to dull the pain the girl felt, and his kisses made her insides churn in a way that made her feel special. So, with all the strength she could muster, Y/N peeled herself off of her and her boyfriend's bed and slowly made her way downstairs, trying not to add to the pain anymore.

Asahi was in the kitchen, and he seemed overjoyed to see Y/N, wrapping her up into a bear hug and attacking her cheeks with kisses as soon as she set foot in the mint-tiled space.

"Ow, ow, ow!" She exclaimed, and Asahi pulled back almost immediately, scanning her face with worried eyes.

"What's wrong? I didn't hug you too tight, did I?" He asked and she shook her head, struggling to keep her eyes open. "I just missed you as all," he admitted, blushing a little as he scratched the back of his head.

"No," Y/N mumbled, barely paying attention to what the boy had said, nor returning his compliment. "Period."

All it took was that one simple word and Asahi's expression immediately softened. He understood that Y/N's periods sometimes got really bad, and that she needed comfort when they did, so he gave his girlfriend a soft smile.

"You want me to give you a belly rub?" He asked sympathetically yet empathetically.

"Mhm," the girl nodded, resting her head on her boyfriend's shoulder, causing him to chuckle lightly before picking her up bridal-style and carrying her over to the couch.

Asahi sat down first and gently planted Y/N on his lap, allowing her to wrap her arms around his neck and bury her head into the crook of it before placing a hand on her stomach. The warmth alone was already beginning to make the girl feel better.

"How was your day?" He asked softly, staring to gently rub Y/N's stomach.

"Painful," she replied into Asahi's neck. "How about yours?"

"Long," he answered. "I spent it worrying if you were gonna be ok on your period as I know how bad they get sometimes. But you're doing alright, no?" He asked, briefly removing his hand from Y/N's stomach to tuck a piece of stray hair behind her ear before returning it back to the painful area.

"I'm doing better now you're here," she hummed and Asahi continued rubbing her stomach.

The two were silent for a moment, the only sound in the room being the friction between Asahi's hand and Y/N's t-shirt rubbing against her skin, until the girl decided to speak up.

"Azumane?"

Her boyfriend only hummed in response, enjoying being called by his last name.

"I swear, your hands make for any hot water bottle I've ever had," she complimented, lightly sniffing the boy's hair as it reached his shoulders.

Asahi only chuckled softly, continuing to rub his girlfriend's stomach until she decided to speak up again.

"I love you."

Asahi stopped rubbing Y/N's stomach and moved his hand to her waist, pulling the girl closer to him softly so he didn't hurt her. In response, the girl removed her head from the crook of the boy's neck and pressed her forehead against his, their lips grazing eachother's ever so slightly.

"I love you too," he mumbled against Y/N's lips before kissing them.

~*~

I'm Asahi trash, let's face it. We all are. Next one-shot is a Suga one, so yay!