Inuoka Sō ~ Stargazing

I love writing for characters I've never written for before! It's so fun! So I hope you enjoy melilwen!

~*~

"Sō, where are we going?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at your boyfriend as he pulled you up a grassy hill late one night.

"You'll see, Y/N-chan," was all he said excitedly as the grip he had on your hand never faltered.

Today was the day of your one-year anniversary with Inuoka and, as you weren't really a fancy restaurant type of girl, he decided to take you stargazing.

Inuoka knew about your love for stargazing so he decided it would be perfect for you.

Once the two of you reached the top of the hill, Inuoka sat down on the grass and patted the space next to him as a way of telling you to sit down.

You sat down next to him and, before you knew it, Inuoka was pulling you down to lie back.

He interlaced his fingers with yours as the two of you looked up at the stars together.

"Wow..." You whispered in awe at how beautiful the sky looked at night with all the stars shining brightly. "The stars are so beautiful..."

"Yeah, but," Inuoka started, squeezing your hand a little so you would look at him. "They're not as beautiful as you, Y/N-chan."

And then he was kissing you, and you felt yourself melt away.

It was sort of like your first kiss with him, but just way less awkward.

The two of you were just walking through the park hand-in-hand when, all of a sudden, he kissed you. No warning or anything, just a kiss.

Inuoka was like that.

He did things randomly and had no regrets for them.

"I love you, Y/N-chan," he said, causing you to blush.

"B-baka," you stuttered, slapping his arm lightly. "I love you too."

~*~

Gah, I'm sorry! This was so shitty! I tried to make it as fluffy as possible but I failed 😂