Bokuto Koutarou ~ Snowball Fight

Requested by grenda2911 who is a sick fuck who just requests the idea and I have to go through the struggle of finding a character who fits the story...

Love you though.

~*~

"Come on, Y/N-chan, hurry!" Your boyfriend yelled from downstairs, the eagerness evident within his voice. You could even imagine him jumping up and down in excitement at the moment, which caused you to giggle to yourself.

"Hang on!" You called in response, looking at your reflection one more time before heading downstairs.

You were wearing a burgundy beanie and grey scarf, along with your navy blue trench coat and snow boots, with a pair of grey mittens to keep your hands warm. It was the middle of winter in Tokyo, and Bokuto loved the snow. He probably loved it even more than he loved you, though he would never admit it.

When you got downstairs, you found none other than your boyfriend, Bokuto Koutarou hopping from one foot to another eagerly waiting for you. When he saw you, his face lit up like a Christmas tree and he grabbed your arm, practically yanking it out of your socket as he dragged you to the door.

"Calm down, Kou, the snow's not going anywhere," you giggled as he pushed you out of the house.

"I know that, but I wanna have a snowball fight with you!" He exclaimed, running an excited hand through his black and white hair.

"Why? You know you'll beat me," you retorted, putting a hand on your hip.

"Come on, Y/N-chan, pleeeease?" He begged, his golden owl-like eyes piercing into your soul, making you give in.

You sighed. "Fine."

"Yay!" Bokuto yelled like a little child and began building a fort.

You laughed to yourself as you watched him build his snow fort. He reminded you of a child at times like these, and you felt more like his mother rather than his girlfriend. But, Bokuto could be mature when he needed to be. Just last week, you were being followed on the way home from school by a group of fuckboys and he stepped in to help you, slinging his arm over your shoulder and applied a kiss to your temple, letting them know that you were taken.

You began building your snow fort, making sure it was sturdy enough to resist Bokuto's powerful throws. Once you were sure it was Koutarou proof, you stood up and watched your boyfriend make his first snowball. He then threw it up in the air like a volleyball and you stood watching, as you knew what would happen.

When the snowball came back down, he hit it with all of his might, and ended up breaking it before it even hit you. Being the captain of the girl's volleyball team, you knew a few techniques yourself, and made sure your snowball was sturdy so that it wouldn't break before serving it straight at Koutarou's face.

"Hey, Y/N-chan! No fair!" He pouted, wiping the snow off of his face.

You just blew him a kiss before diving behind your snow fort, awaiting his next attack.

~*~

The two of you went on like this for a few hours, hitting eachother occasionally, before you grew too tired to continue. You sat behind the comfort of your snow fort with your back pressed against it, panting as yiu wiped the sweat off of your forehead with the back of your mittened hand.

You knew Bokuto wasn't tired yet, and knew he probably never would be, but you thought it was safe to stay behind the fort for your own safety.

"Kou?" You called out behind you.

"Yeah?" Came his reply after a few silent seconds.

"I'm gonna go inside now and take a shower; we can cuddle up on the couch with hot chocolate and watch a cheesy Christmas movie if you want," you suggested, waiting for a reply.

"Oh! O-ok," he replied, sounding a little surprised to say the least.

Despite the fact you felt bad, you got up anyway, and began trudging over to your house, ignoring the melting snow in your boots. Just as you reached the door however, something hit you from the side, sending you onto the ground in a second. You squealed as you felt something climb on-top of you, and opened your eyes to see Bokuto smiling down at you.

"Koutarou?" You spluttered. "What are you doing?"

"Y/N-chan, I wanna kiss you!" He answered, his golden eyes lighting up.

Even though you were tired, you couldn't fight off the smile that was appearing on your lips as your boyfriend tried to kiss you, the smooching noises he was making causing you to squeal with laughter as you fought him off.

When he was just about to kiss you, you grabbed a pile of snow from next to you and smushed it into his face, watching as he pulled away. You burst out with laughter at the sight of his monotonous expression, seeing just how fed he looked. You couldn't help yourself, and pounced on him, attacking his lips into a kiss.

"Come on," you said once you pulled away. "Let's to watch shitty Christmas movies on the couch."

~*~

Fucking...Bokuto Koutarou