Kuroo Tetsurou ~ True Love

I legit stopped breathing for three seconds because the best idea came into my head for this song.

~*~

Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say
Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face
There's no one quite like you
You push all my buttons down I know life would suck without you

(f/n) hated Kuroo. She hated everything about him. His sly attitude, his laziness, his shit-eating grin. Everything about him just made (f/n) want to rip her hair out. But, at the same time, she loved him. She loved the playful banter, the stupid things he did, the way he would scratch the back of his neck nervously when he had forgotten to do his homework and asked (f/n) to copy hers. Her life had been so boring before Kuroo entered it, and having him there 24/7 made her life more interesting.

At the same time, I wanna hug you
I wanna wrap my hands around your neck
You're an asshole but I love you
And you make me so mad I ask myself
Why I'm still here, or where could I go
You're the only love I've ever known
But I hate you, I really hate you,
So much, I think it must be

"(f/n)!"

The third-year groaned to herself as she got up from her desk to attend to her roommate/boyfriend. She had hardcore studying for a Biology exam she had tomorrow and had solemnly told Kuroo not to disrupt her, as this exam was super important to her.

But what he had just done was super important to him, and possibly to (f/n) too.

"What is it, Tetsurou?" She asked groggily, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Uh, (f/n)..." He started nervously. "Don't get mad at me but..."

(f/n) opened her eyes wearily to see Kuroo on the floor of their laundry room, her favourite (f/c) dress in his hands, with ugly smears of dark green splattered all over it. (f/n's) eyes widened as she yanked the dress out of Kuroo's hands.

"TETSUROU, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, causing Kuroo to cringe.

"Well, I was trying to help you out by doing your laundry for you since you were buried nose deep in studying for that test you have tomorrow, but when I was sorting out the different colours, I didn't notice that I'd put your favourite dress in with the dark greens and it...kind of...got...ruined..."

Kuroo's voice fizzled out when he saw (f/n's) right eye twitch, a sign that she was really pissed. He looked down at his lap as he twiddled his thumbs. Just as (f/n) was about to scream her fucking head off, Kuroo cut in.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you another one, (f/n)!" He exclaimed, sweat dropping as he clung onto (f/n's) legs. "Please don't be mad at me, I can't stand it when you're mad!" He begged.

(f/n) stared at the man below her, a look of pure bewilderment on her face as she tried to figure out what the bloody hell was going on.

"Get off of me, you fucking cat," she mumbled, kicking Kuroo off of her legs as he looked up at her with puppy-dog eyes which caused the girl to silently laugh as she shook her head.

"I'm not mad, Tetsurou- well, I am, but I'm not going to do anything," she stated softly, bending down to pet Kuroo's head, running her hands through his bedhead and playing with its tresses as they slipped through her fingers. "Just don't do anymore laundry, ok?"

Kuroo nodded and stood up, (f/n) following suit soon after He kissed her on the cheek and smiled brightly at her.

"How about you go and put Beauty and the Beast in the DVD player and I'll join you once I've finished this page?" (f/n) suggested, and Kuroo nodded happily before bounding off to the living room.