Kindaichi Yūtarō ~ Piggyback Rides

This is going to be really hard because I've never written Kindaichi before so I'm sorry if he's OOC Jardymon

~*~

"Kindaichiiiiii!" You whined, tugging at the sleeve of his jumper.

Rolling his eyes, the third-year looked down at you.

"What?" He asked, holding a half-lidded gaze as you pouted at him.

"Pleeeeease can you give me a piggyback ride? Please?" You asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

Kindaichi clicked his tongue and looked away, feeling the tiniest but flustered by how cute you looked, even though he would never admit it.

"No."

"But whyyyy?" You pouted, continuing to tug on his sleeve.

"Because," he replied, not looking down at you. "You're probably heavy as fuck."

You stopped tugging on his sleeve which made Kindaichi look down at you somewhat worriedly.

"You're so mean, Kindaichi," you mumbled, looking down at the ground.

Even though the turnip-head was stubborn as hell sometimes, he still couldn't help but feel like he had actually hurt your feelings.

You weren't heavy at all, in fact you were probably the lightest third-year girl in Aoba Johsai so of course that remark hurt you.

"Hey," Kindaichi said softly, taking a step towards you. "I'm sorry."

He turned around and bent down so you could jump up onto his back easily.

"Jump on."

You looked up from the ground slowly as a smile spread across your lips.

Without hesitation, you jumped onto Kindaichi's back and the third-year was actually surprised as to how light you were.

Thank you, Kindaichi!" You exclaimed, wrapping your arms around his neck in a hug as he locked your legs around his waist with his arms. "I love you!"

Kindaichi blushed at your comment as you kissed his cheek, but nonetheless returned it.

"Idiot...I love you too."

~*~

This sucked so bad, I'm so sorry.