Tanaka Ryuunosuke ~ Acne

Don't even ask how I came up with this idea. I was in the car and *poof!* It happened...

This is the kind of thing I can imagine Tanaka doing xD

~*~

Y/N took one look at her face this morning and groaned. Her acne had broken out again, and just as she had gotten rid of it. But this time it was bad, like, really bad. It was everywhere! All over her forehead, cheeks, chin, and she looked terrible. It was at that moment that she decided she wasn't going to school that day. She told her mother that she wasn't feeling too well, and her mother wished her better before leaving for work.

After that, the day was slow. Y/N didn't change out of her pyjamas, and had acne cream smothered all over her face in an attempt to rid herself of the nuisance. She looked truly horrible, and she hoped that her boyfriend, Ryu, didn't drop her a surprise visit.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. Y/N had texted her cousin, Nishinoya-san, telling him that she was ill and wouldn't be attending school today and - being the big-mouthed asshole Nishinoya was - he told Tanaka.

She open the door lazily, but slammed it shut immediately when she saw him there, smiling at her brightly.

"Wha- Y/N-chan!" He called from outside and Y/N cursed under your breath. "Hey, let me in!"

The girl quickly wiped the acne cream off of her face with her pyjama sleeve and opened the door up slowly. She was scared of Tanaka seeing her like this, even thought he had told her many times that he didn't care what she looked like, and that he thought she was beautiful either way.

When she opened the door fully, however, she saw Tanaka holding a bouquet of her favourite flowers in his hand, along with a box of her favourite chocolates in the other, a goofy smile plastered across his face, and the girl immediately felt bad for lying to him.

"Noya-san told me you weren't well, so I brought you (favourite flowers) and (favourite chocolates), L/N-san!" He exclaimed, holding out the treats for Y/N to take.

She hesitated before taking the treats from her boyfriend's hands and letting him in shyly. She refused to make eye contact with him though, as he would be able to see her horrible acne. Tanaka noticed this a few minutes into the girl letting him into her home, and took her hand in his as she made her way to the kitchen to fill a vase with water to put the flowers in.

He stopped Y/N in her tracks, and noticed the smeared acne cream on her sleeve.

"Y/N, look at me," he ordered softly.

The girl shook her head and closed her eyes, but Tanaka gently grabbed her face by the chin so she was facing him, forcing her gaze to meet his. She looked terrified.

"You're not actually ill, are you?" He asked, and watched as Y/N shook her head.

Tanaka sighed. "What's wrong?"

"Have you not noticed?" Y/N asked, almost in disbelief.

"Noticed what?" The bald boy asked, tilting his head to the side.

"My horrendous acne!" She screeched, and Tanaka only laughed.

"Actually, I didn't," he said, then continued laughing.

The girl felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment as she narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend.

"Well don't laugh at it!" She whined, stomping her foot on the ground.

When Tanaka did eventually calm down, the girl's cheeks were already as red as a tomato, and she was super pissed.

"Y/N, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at how damn cute you are!" He exclaimed, grabbing her by the shoulders.

"Y-you are?" She stuttered, gazing up into her boyfriend's eyes as the red slowly melted away from her cheeks.

"Of course!" Came his answer. "You think I'd ever stop loving you because of your acne?"

The girl knew it was a rhetorical question so, instead of answering, she looked down at her slippered feet. But Tanaka only lifted her chin up to meet his grey eyes.

"I'll never stop loving you," he cooed softly. "As a matter of fact, I think your acne is cute."

Y/N blushed madly at this, and pulled her pyjama top up to cover her face, but Tanaka tickled her stomach causing her to pull her shirt down madly.

"Besides, if you think your acne is bad, you should see my back acne," the bald boy stated and before Y/N could even raise an eyebrow in questioning, he had already turned around and began taking off his t-shirt.

Y/N's eyes widened in shock and she scrambled to cover her eyes before yelling at her boyfriend to put his top back on. Tanaka chuckled at her reaction and pulled his t-shirt back down over his head before turning around and placing two hands on her hips. Y/N peeked through her fingers to see if Tanaka had his shirt back on, and when she saw that he had, she removed her hands from her eyes and smiled nervously at her boyfriend.

"Come on," he began, taking your hand in his. "Let's watch shitty movies and make fun of the over-exaggerated acting," he finished, a genuine smile on his face as he led Y/N into the living room of her house.

Maybe having horrendous acne wasn't actually a bad thing, especially if it meant Tanaka coming over to give Y/N treats and cuddles and kisses until she felt better about what appeared on her face, even though she knew Tanaka would love her either way.

~*~

Sorry it's lame, I am welcome to hate in the comments xD