Bokuto Koutarou ~ Workouts

I'm basing this off of a Haikyuu!! one-shot I read somewhere but, because I never remember anything important, I don't remember where I read it oops.

~*~

"Hey, Y/N, come give me a hand, will you?" You raised your head from your book to see your boyfriend sitting on the floor in some sort of workout position.

You put your book down on the mattress next to you and got off of the bottom bunk that Bokuto usually slept on, walking over to him a little stiffly and kneeling down in front of him.

"What do you need help with?" You asked, and Bokuto shuffled towards you.

"I need you to hold my feet in place so they don't slip," he replied, and you placed your hands on top of his trainers with a confused look on your face.

"Why, what are you doing?" You asked, and Bokuto chuckled at how cute you looked.

"Sit-ups," he answered briefly before laying down and bringing himself back up, repeating the actions a few times before you leaned in and rested your head in between his knees, looking bored already.

Bokuto looked at your face every time he sat up, and he didn't want you to feel bored, so when he next sat up, he pressed his lips to yours gently and smoothly before starting the next sit-up.

Your eyes widened in surprise as Bokuto kissed you again and again, and he chuckled again at the priceless look on your face.

"You looked bored so I thought I would show my appreciation for you helping me out," he decided to answer despite you not even asking.

"I'm not bored, I'm just thinking..." You drawled, and Bokuto sat up one last time, grabbing hold of your wrists lightly and laying you down on the floor, him climbing on top of you and hovering over you for a second.

"What happened, babe?" He asked, easing his body down slowly, kissing you more passionately than before but not too much before pushing his body back up and repeating his press-ups while you explained how you flunked a test that might have been a part of your end of semester grades.

Bokuto frowned before doing another press-up - of course, kissing you before he came back up - and getting off of you, pulling you up so you were both sitting facing eachother.

"I'm sure it was just the pressure, sweetheart," he reassured. "The teachers know how bright and clever you are so they have no reason to knock your end grade down just because your last test wasn't as high as the others.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure you did fine."

You looked up from your lap, where you were fiddling with the sleeves of your - well, Bokuto's - hoodie to smile weakly at your boyfriend, and Bokuto could still tell you were upset, so he leant in and pressed his lips to yours delicately just as Kuroo walked in and let out a noise of disgust.

"You two are so disgusting," he muttered, "Hey, bro, do you know where my trainers are?"

Instead of pulling away from you or even looking at his best friend, Bokuto pointed behind him in the direction where Kuroo's trainers were while he deepened the kiss.

You could hear Kuroo pretend to vomit as he picked up his trainers and left, still muttering under his breath at how disgusting the two of you were.

~*~

yeeeeeeeet !