Semi Eita ~ Belle

I don't know if I would consider this sexual but you guys and your minds are weird and dirty so consider it sexual if you like, I don't know.

~*~

Y/N had always wanted a tattoo, ever since her older brother got one when she was like ten. But the legal  age to get one was eighteen, so that meant that she had to wait eight years to be able to get one. (I don't know, is the legal age to get a tattoo eighteen? I mean it depends where you live I guess but I don't know.)

She knew they were permanent, but she wasn't very keen on getting a massive one. Y/N just wanted a small tattoo on her hip that read "belle", which was French for "beautiful", and she was really passionate about getting it because she believed there was more than one way to tell someone that they were beautiful.

She carried her passion with her through middle school and high school, up until she was in her third-year at Shiratorizawa and finally able to get a tattoo.

Sometime during her second-year, she met Semi, who seemed stubborn and mean at first, but he was really just a big tsundere.

The two became great friends and soon a couple, and Semi was just as excited as Y/N about her getting a tattoo, so of course he went to the tattoo parlour with her after school.

The third-years all over the country had just completed their entrance exams for college and, as a gift and a well done, Y/N's parents finally let her get a tattoo, and she couldn't be happier.

She got the tattoo, it turned out perfect, and currently she was just sitting on Semi's bed browsing the internet on her laptop, her t-shirt rolled up slightly and her shorts pulled down a bit to give her new tattoo air to breathe.

It had been four hours since she had had her tattoo, and the tattooist had told her to keep the plastic foil on for three hours before taking it off and cleaning her hip thoroughly.

But it still hurt a bit when she touched it, so leaving it exposed to the air seemed like the best thing to do.

God knows what Semi was doing.

After Y/N has gotten her tattoo, he had to rush back to volleyball practice which ran long because of the third-year arriving late, and when he got home, he sort of just crashed on the couch, which was ok with Y/N, as she wasn't really doing anything exciting herself anyway.

But when Semi padded into the bedroom to see his girlfriend on his bed looking all cute and pretty, he couldn't help but climb onto the bed and take her laptop from her, placing it on the desk next to the bed before capturing her lips in a sweet, gentle kiss.

He moved his hand up to cup Y/N's face and not before long, he was hovering above her, kissing down her face and neck.

He placed his hands on her hips so he could kiss her more passionately, but when Y/N winced against his lips, Semi pulled away and looked down at her with worry.

"Are you ok?" He asked, and Y/N nodded, gently taking ahold of Semi's wrist and moving his hand away from her tattoo, which was still a bit sore.

When he noticed that he was touching her tattoo, Semi cursed quietly and chuckled nervously.

"Oh, shoot, sorry," he said, rubbing the back of his neck, and Y/N giggled, cupping his face and bringing it down to kiss his lips softly.

They continued to kiss for a few more minutes, Semi leaving delicate hickeys here and there around Y/N's neck, before Semi climbed off of her and rested his head on the bed next to Y/N's hip, his fingers tracing the skin around her tattoo, which was the word "belle" written in fancy cursives surrounded by a small heart.

"What does it mean?" He asked gently, and Y/N entangled her fingers into his soft hair.

"It's French for beautiful," she answered, and Semi kissed the red skin delicately, climbing atop of Y/N again so he could see the tattoo clearly.

"I think it's perfect," he smiled, kissing the tattoo again.

He snaked his way up Y/N's body until he was hovering above her, and Y/N was smiling like an idiot, playing with his hair and kissing his forehead.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N," he whispered so sincerely it made the girl's eyes well up with tears. "I mean it, belle, belle," he continued to say as he leaned down to kiss her lips again, this time for longer but much softer. "I love you, so much."

~*~

I cringe at my own writing sometimes, I swear. Fucking, kill me.