Nishinoya Yuu ~ Injury

This isn't even a request, this is just something donuthxle and I came up with while talking about sprained ankles. (Well, I was talking about sprained ankles, she just said it and I was like "...yes.")

~*~

Y/N didn't even think it was possible for every teammate she had on the girl's volleyball team to not show up to practice after school, but she should've been expecting it really since none of her teammates seemed particularly interested in volleyball anymore.

Luckily, her best friend, Nishinoya, said it was fine for her to practice with the boys if she wanted to, and even though she was a little hesitant at first, she agreed.

And it was actually really fun.

The team - plus Y/N - all played a match with both liberos on each team (as Y/N was also a libero aswell as Nishinoya) and it was all going well until Y/N somehow managed to sprain her ankle on the court.

It was Y/N, Hinata, Kageyama, Asahi and Daichi on one team, then Nishinoya, Tanaka, Sugawara, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi on the other team, and when Tanaka spiked the ball, Y/N dove in to receive it when her ankle suddenly twisted around and she just fell.

She wasn't crying, but she was in a lot of pain, and Nishinoya was the first to react, while Hinata was running round the gym screaming.

Nishinoya looked at her ankle with a frown on his face before declaring it was sprained and helping Y/N to stand.

"How can he tell?" Suga asked, and Tanaka decided to inform him.

"See, Noya-san's a libero too and he sprains his knees and ankles all the time so he knows a sprain when he sees it," he explained, and Suga nodded.

Yachi was already gone to get an ice-pack from the infirmary and returned soon after, telling Y/N to relax and sit out for the rest of the game, to which Ennoshita took her place.

The game flew by pretty quickly, and even though her ankle was still hurting, Y/N claimed she could walk home just fine, but Noya wasn't buying it.

"Get on my back," he instructed, turning around so his back was facing Y/N.

"What?" Y/N asked in confusion.

"Get on my back, I'm giving you a piggyback ride," he repeated, and Y/N wanted to argue, but it was Noya, and she couldn't argue with her best friend.

So, with a sigh, Y/N hopped onto Nishinoya's back, to which the latter smiled brightly at, and bid everyone farewell before starting to walk home.

"That receive would've been amazing, Y/N-chan!" Nishinoya exclaimed, still carrying the girl on his back. To his surprise, she was really light - not in a rude way or anything. "You know what, I'm gonna treat you to some ice-cream!"

"Noya, you don't have to-"

"No!" Nishinoya interrupted. "I want to buy you ice-cream!"

Sighing again, Y/N decided to just relax as Nishinoya wasn't going to let her go anytime soon.

~*~

I sprained my knee at a wedding while playing volleyball once. My cousin thought I was laughing when I was crying so he started laughing too. Good times.