Oikawa Tooru ~ Trash

I'm trash, Oikawa's trash, face it we're all trash. So I thought: 'Why not put Oikawa in the trash?' ... Enjoy. ^.^

~*~

Y/N smirked to herself as an idea popped into her head. Today was Tuesday, which meant Trash Day. Now, seeing as Oikawa was always being an ass to her, as a joke obviously, she decided it was time to teach him a lesson. Y/N and Oikawa were always pulling pranks and teasing eachother as cute teenage couples would normally do, and seeing as how they both lived together in their shitty condo, they took turns taking out the trash and doing household chores. (Oikawa would totally wear more clothes and use more dishes than needed when it was Y/N's week of chores.)

"Hey, Y/N-chan, I think garbage disposal is here~," Oikawa sang as he walked past the bedroom where the girl was folding clothes.

"Alright, I'll take care of it in a minute!" Y/N called out to her boyfriend who had made his way to the kitchen.

When she was done folding clothes, Y/N sneaked out of the bedroom and to the kitchen, waiting for Oikawa to turn around. She noticed that he was making sandwiches for their lunch, and she ignored the pang of guilt in her heart as she knew this was just banter.

"Hey, Oikawa?" She asked sweetly, clasping her hands behind her back innocently.

"Yeah, babe?" He asked with a mouthful of cheese sandwich as he turned around.

Y/N smiled deviously, and Oikawa noticed, but before he could do anything, the girl picked him up and threw him over her shoulder. Y/N was quite strong for her age, and Oikawa normally underestimated her strength, which made her plan all the more reliable. Plus, Y/N was shorter than Tooru, so that served as a bonus.

"Ah! Y/N put me down!" He yelled, thrashing around in the girl's arms, but she refused to let him go.

"Why? You told me to take out the trash," Y/N teased, laughing as she opened the door to their apartment.

"Ok, but just not in front of the neighbours," Oikawa whispered, his face flushing red.

"Why? That makes it all the more fun," the girl continued to tease the boy, giving the residents walking past them in the hallways bright smiles while Oikawa begged to be let down.

The neighbours only smiled and laughed a little in reply, as most of them knew about Y/N and Oikawa's relationship, and how much they loved to play pranks on eachother.

The brown-haired boy continued to thrash about, almost kicking Y/N in the face in the process. Y/N thought about spanking him as a punishment, but she thought he would take that in the kinky way, so she threatened to drop him on his head - which didn't really do much to stop the boy fighting against her.

When they reached the lobby, the landlord just smiled at Y/N as if it was a normal day. He completely ignored the red-faced Oikawa in her arms and motioned her over.

"L/N-san! How are you?" He asked in his cheerful voice.

"I'm good, thanks," she replied, just as happily.

"Taking out the trash, I see," he said, tilting his head towards Oikawa, who had given up on trying to escape from his girlfriend's grasp, and just hung his head in shame towards the floor.

"Oh, you aswell?!" Oikawa exclaimed, lifting up his head in disbelief.

The landlord only erupted into a fit of laughter while banging his hands on the desk, which caused Y/N to laugh a little aswell.

"Whatever!" Oikawa pouted, folding his arms across his chest. "At least here I get a good view of Y/N's ass."

"Oi!" Y/N said sternly, slapping Oikawa on the butt.

"Kinky," he muttered, rubbing his behind as Y/N walked out of the front door, leaving the landlord to choke on his own laughter - metaphorically, of course.

Lucky for the girl, the garbage men were just pulling up outside the condo and Oikawa's friend, Iwaizumi, happened to be on duty that day. He was balancing two jobs at that time, and garbage man happened to be one of them. not very flashy, but it paid the bills.

"Y/N-chan!" He exclaimed as he wound down the window. "Got your trash ready?"

"Hey, Iwaizumi!" The girl greeted, a big smile on her face.

"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa yelled from on-top of Y/N's shoulders. "Tell Y/N-chan to stop!"

Iwaizumi took one look at his best friend and burst out laughing, which only made Oikawa groan in annoyance.

"Hey could you give me a hand with this bin please?" She asked, tilting her head towards the bin with hers and Oikawa's room number on it.

"Sure thing," he replied, hopping out of the truck to open the bin for Y/N.

"Please Y/N, I love you," Oikawa begged, which only caused the girl to smirk more.

"I love you too Tooru, but - face it - you're trash honey," she replied, dumping her boyfriend into the bin.

She and Iwaizumi high-fived before the lid of the bin shut and bonked Oikawa on the head.

"Very funny, guys, now help me out of this thing," Oikawa said, struggling to get out.

"Fine," Y/N sighed, and lifted the brown-haired boy out of the bin and onto the floor. "Happy?"

Oikawa nodded happily and Y/N kissed him on the cheek, but before she could pull back, the Trash King picked her up, causing her to scream.

"Tooru, stop!" She squealed as he dropped her into the bin, this time shutting the lid before walking off, a huge smirk on his face.

"Sorry, honey, but you're trash!" He called out over his shoulder before pushing open the door to the condo and walking in.

"Iwa-chan, help me out!" The girl yelled inside of the bin, which smelt like shit mind you.

Iwaizumi flipped open the lid and helped the girl out, laughing a little at his best friend and his girlfriend.

"You guys are crazy," he shook his head.

"Yeah," Y/N agreed. "But there's only one winner in this game for two," she added, patting the boy on his shoulder before running off to catch up with her boyfriend.

~*~

Funny how this is better than all of my other one-shots and it's about literal trash. ^-^

Also, sorry if I completely trashed the American concept of taking out the trash. I'm British and we usually just say Bin Day which is really boring.