Kuroo Tetsurou ~ Teaching Assistant

I actually got this idea from some random picture I had on my phone of Kuroo's face really well photoshopped onto Makoto's body when he was coaching those little kids at ITSC. It was really funny but for some reason I deleted it off of my phone and I don't even know when I did but it was a really accurate picture.

Okok, I've done enough talking, onto the one-shot.

((Me from the future saying I found the picture again ^^))

~*~

This wasn't fair at all.

Of course you had expected to be placed as a teaching assistant before becoming an actual teacher. But it wasn't fair that you had to be a teaching assistant to the hottest teacher in the whole damn primary school: Kuroo Tetsurou.

Not that you were complaining- well, actually, you kind of were. How were you expected to be able to focus when you had some hot dude months older than you watching your every move and having to report to the headteacher if you screwed up or anything? It was physically impossible, and even some of the students, who were at least six years old, somehow caught onto your crush on their teacher.

Firstly, he was a P.E. teacher, so Kuroo was always strutting around in a t-shirt and shorts, even in winter! And you couldn't help but feel flustered at his overwhelming muscles and how much skin he was showing just from standing up.

But, today, he had something different planned for his lesson, and it involved you giving a demonstration you knew nothing about. Better yet, it was your final day of training and you had assessors from the ministry of teaching coming to assess you on how well you do.

Yeah, no pressure there.

~*~

"Ok, class, so today I'm going to be teaching you how to play volleyball!" Kuroo stated enthusiastically, the kids already getting fired up just from the introduction.

Another thing you loved about Kuroo; he was so good at what he did and really made the children he taught get into the lessons, and he was that kind of teacher that children weren't afraid to approach if they had a problem, and he was just so great. He must've been popular in high school to be this outgoing with everyone.

You, on the other hand, weren't popular but you weren't unpopular. You tended to stay away from big crowds, but you were very smart, so many people would often ask you for help on classwork or homework, which you didn't really mind.

"L/N-sensei, can I ask for your assistance in this demonstration?" Kuroo's soft voice snapped you out of your daydream and you blinked twice.

Normally, he would ask one of the students to help with the demonstration, so why would he ask you?

Gulping, you nodded shyly, moving wryly over to the man who was smiling warmly at you.

Straightening out your white t-shirt and black leggings, you stopped in front of Kuroo and he turned you around so that you were facing the class and the assessors at the back.

"Ok, so first I'm going to teach you how to receive," Kuroo said, and you smiled shyly at the children in front of you, who smiled back widely. "Receiving is the most important thing in volleyball, as it keeps the ball connected to your team. If you let the ball hit the floor in volleyball, then it's the other team's point."

"Kuroo-sensei, were you good at volleyball in school?" One of the children suddenly asked, and Kuroo chuckled lightly.

"As a matter of fact, yes, I was. I was captain of my school's male volleyball team," he explained, and all the children gasped in awe, and it made you smile, thinking that Kuroo could actually be a really good dad.

"Now, if we focus our attention to L/N-sensei over here," Kuroo started, placing a hand on your shoulder. "She's going to show us the stance for receiving."

Upon hearing this, your head immediately whipped to the side, looking at Kuroo with desperate eyes.

"But I don't know the first thing about volleyball," you whispered in worry and Kuroo smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you," he reassured, and your heart started to beat faster.

"Ok, so first what we need to do is squat like we're sitting on the toilet," Kuroo announced to the class and you blushed madly. "Come on, L/N-sensei, sit on the toilet," he teased and you rolled your eyes playfully.

"I hate you," you whispered teasingly, and Kuroo smirked at you as you squatted 'like you were sitting on the toilet'.

"I love you too," he replied, taking ahold of your arms and putting them out in front of you. "Ok, so next, you have to hold your arms out in front of you, and make sure the bottom side of your arms are facing the sky so the ball has a soft place to land when receiving."

The class watched in awe as Kuroo wrapped his arms around your shoulders from behind and sorted out your arm form, pulling away at the end to see a, very red-faced, you.

"You ok?" He asked softly, and you nodded quickly, not trusting your voice.

"Ok, I'm going to toss the ball to L/N-sensei, and all she needs to do is bounce it off of her arms, preferably back to me," he smiled, and you nodded, still not very sure how to feel on this whole 'receiving' thing.

But, as Kuroo said he would, he tossed the ball to you and it bounced effortlessly off your arms and back to Kuroo, who caught it easily.

"Let's give L/N-sensei a round of applause, shall we?" Kuroo smiled wide, and everyone started clapping for you - the children, Kuroo, even the assessors started clapping. "Ok, so now I want you guys to pair up and practice receiving and tossing to eachother, ok?"

"Yes, Kuroo-sensei!" The children exclaimed before getting up and beginning to practice.

You breathed out a sigh of relief as your shoulder slumped and your heartbeat slowed down. That was so nerve-wracking and you weren't even doing much.

"Yo, Y/N," Kuroo spoke up, and you looked up, running a hand through your sweaty hair. "You did really well today, thanks. Are you sure you've never played volleyball before?"

You nodded, walking over to the sidelines with Kuroo to watch as the children worked together.

"I've never played, but I've been to some of my cousin's high school games when he was a first-year," you explained, and Kuroo gave you his full attention. "I was a second-year at a different school at that time so it was always nice to go to his matches."

"What high school did you go to?" Kuroo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Karasuno," you answered, and Kuroo's eyes widened slightly. "What?" You asked.

"Is your cousin Haiba Lev?" He asked, and you nodded hesitantly.

"Yeah...how did you know?" You asked warily and Kuroo smiled.

"I was a third-year at Nekoma at the same time as Lev was a first-year and he always got really excited around match times because he would mention his cousin from Karasuno coming to watch. I just never imagined that cousin to be you," Kuroo explained. "You're way prettier than what he said."

You blushed immediately, and Kuroo laughed, wrapping an arm around your shoulders and ruffling your hair.

"Still, though, I'm kinda sad it's your last day working with me," Kuroo said, and you relaxed into his embrace, wrapping your own arm around his waist. "You gotta promise to come back and visit, ok?"

"Of course," you replied. "Save a job open for me so I can work here properly once I graduate from college."

Kuroo snickered. "Not sure if I'm allowed to do that, but if I get on my knees and beg the headteacher, he might consider it."

You giggled, hugging Kuroo tighter. "Thanks, Tetsurou."

"No problem, Y/N."

~*~

^^apparently, that's a wattpad user now but ok.

All I could think about while writing this was my old primary school and the small ass hall we had to use for P.E.

It sucked so bad but hopefully this one-shot didn't.