Akaashi Keiji ~ Scary Movie

Now, I love horror movies don't get me wrong, so this will be OOC from my perspective but idk some of you may hate horror movies.

Requested by DeathCrescentMoon and I swear I had his request saved on my phone as 'Akaashi not angst' because you really didn't want me to write angst xD

~*~

Y/N was never a big fan of horror movies, but she figured that she would be fine as long as she had Akaashi right next to her, right?

Ha, wrong.

The fact that Akaashi was there didn't make things better for the girl. In fact, it made them worse, because the glow from the TV somehow managed to make him look like something out of American Horror Story, despite how pretty he was.

And they couldn't even make it through the first Saw movie without Y/N clinging to the fabric of Akaashi's shirt and burying her face into his chest, which was pretty pathetic considering the Saw films weren't even scary.

Sometime through Annabelle, which Akaashi had to admit was pretty scary even for him, Y/N had began crying into Akaashi's chest, which the boy didn't hear at first since the screams coming from the TV were louder.

But when he felt something wet seep through his chest and stick to his chest, Akaashi paused the movie and that was when he heard his girlfriend's sobs.

"Oh my god, Y/N," he gasped in surprise, picking her up and placing her on his lap, rubbing her back up and down and wiping her tears away.

Leaning over to switch the light on, Akaashi hugged his girlfriend tighter and kissed her forehead and temples gently as he turned the TV off and laid down on his back, guiding Y/N to lay on his chest.

For the next few minutes, it was just Akaashi shushing Y/N and humming her favourite songs to her while he played with her hair and kissed her face in all different places, ending at her lips.

"Can we watch (favourite children's cartoon)?" She asked weakly, and Akaashi smiled crookedly.

"Of course," he answered and turned the TV on again, changing the channel so that Annabelle wasn't on before selecting their purchased box-set of (favourite children's cartoon) saved just for Y/N.

And it was really nice actually, to watch cartoons with Akaashi until past midnight, so much better than watching horror movies all night, that's for sure.

~*~

I'm sorry if the content of my writing is going down, I'm trying to get all of the requests I have done all at one and I've done 3 so far and I still have like 8 left to do so please bare with me.

Thaaaanks~! ^^