Oikawa Tooru ~ Firsts

Oikawa was requested by AwkwardnessToTheMax and because she is one of the best people on this planet, here's a long mess for her husband.

~*~

Y/N was a big believer in firsts. She wanted her firsts to be special. Her first boyfriend, her first time holding hands, her first kiss, her first time - all of them were sentimental to her. And her husband, Oikawa Tooru, made sure they were all just as special to her as they were to him.

~*~

In high school, nobody ever really noticed Y/N - at least none of the boys. She was relatively outgoing and rarely ever got shy, but she was too busy to talk to people, therefore nobody really noticed her. In fact, it was pure coincidence that she even met Tooru in the first place.

They first met when Y/N was sitting outside the gym after school, aimlessly studying for a test she knew she would pass, when a volleyball from inside came rolling out. She pretended she didn't notice it and continued studying, thinking someone would come out and get it. But when nobody did, she got up and took it back into the gym.

As quickly as she appeared though, she was laying on the floor. As soon as her head popped around the doorframe, another ball came flying straight towards her, this one hitting her in the face. Y/N fell backwards, the first volleyball still in her hands as pain throbbed through her head.

"Mad Dog-chan, how many times have I told you not to hit the ball so hard?" A soft voice scolded from inside, and she heard trainers scuffling and squeaking across the floor before a face appeared in front of hers.

"Are you ok, miss?" The boy asked, extending his arm out for Y/N, and she took his hand without hesitation.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she lied, rubbing her forehead in pain.

Her vision was a little blurry and she felt dizzy, but Y/N still managed to somehow see the boy's face clearly. He had fluffy brown hair and beautiful chocolate eyes, all accompanied by a gorgeous face and a heart-warming smile. She'd seen him around school sometimes, and he seemed popular with the ladies, but - contrary to popular belief - he went against all the rumours she'd heard about him.

"Would you like to come and sit down?" He asked, not really giving the girl an option before he was leading her into the gym and sitting her down on the bleachers.

"I'm gonna get you an ice pack, ok?" He said and Y/N nodded before he was off again.

While she was in her daze, Y/N noticed how attractive this guy was. She didn't know whether it was her head talking or whether she was actually thinking straight, but she liked this guy. He had a soft, fluffy voice to compliment his soft, fluffy hair and good body. But looks weren't everything; Y/N actually had to credit him for bothering to pause his volleyball practice to get an ice pack and make sure if she was ok. In her opinion, that was what she called dedication.

"Here you go," he smiled sweetly, handing the girl an ice pack which she took with a light smile.

"Thanks," she winced, pressing the ice pack to her forehead.

"Are you ok? Is there anything else I can get you?" He asked, his voice full of concern as he knelt down in front of Y/N.

It took everything inside of the girl not to blush or pass out at how beautiful this man looked when she had seen him with clear eyes, but she managed to keep her composure and shake her head.

"I'm fine," she smiled weakly. "Oh, but could you call my mum? She's expecting me home at five and if I'm here, I'll be late," she quickly added on as she pulled her phone out of her school bag.