Kozume Kenma ~ Gaming Session

Wow, it's been so long since I last wrote a Kenma one-shot, damn.

~*~

"Kenma, I swear to god stop fucking killing me."

Kenma just chuckled as his player shot your player and you fell to the ground, signifying Kenma's 32nd win.

"Ugh!" You groaned, throwing your arms up in the air and falling back against Kenma's soft carpeted floor. "How are you so good at this game?"

Kenma looked down at your body and your pouting face and smiled slightly. You were the only one who could make Kenma smile like that so, in return, you smiled.

"It doesn't matter," you said, sitting back up and crossing your legs. "Why don't we play something else? Preferably something I'm good at."

You mumbled the last part but Kenma still heard you, causing his shoulders to shake with silent laughter.

"How about Mario and Sonic Olympics?" He suggested, getting up off the floor and taking the game out of his cupboard.

(Ok, before you guys tell me I'm four years late, I really love this game and I've come up with a good storyline for this one-shot and it involves this game. So please, I know I'm so childish for using this, but bare in mind I was 10 when the game came out.)

"Mario and Sonic sounds good, but won't your parents wake up?" You asked, straightening out the creases in your pyjama shirt as you stood up.

"These walls are thick and they're heavy sleepers," Kenma replied, popping the disc into the console and handing you your controller. "Besides, they said we could do whatever we like as long as we don't have sex."

You immediately blushed furiously, your eyes widening as you looked down at the ground.

"Sheesh, Kenma, you're so blunt!" You sighed, looking up at the screen.

So far, the night was going well. You were round Kenma's for your monthly all night gaming session and you always ended up falling asleep at around two in the morning, so this was pretty good.

The time on Kenma's TV read 3:02 and you weren't even tired yet!

The game started and the two of you chose your characters.

"Kenma, don't you dare, I'm (favourite Sonic or Mario character)."

Kenma simply smirked and clicked on the character before you could.

"God, why don't you be Blaze?" You asked, pouting as you chose a different character. "You're a cat, you like cats, so be a fucking cat!"

"Too late now, Y/N," Kenma said quietly, pressing the 'ok' button and watching as the game started.

He skipped the introduction and the rules as the two of you already knew how to play the game, and pretty soon the games had begun.

You were pretty good at this game, as your tactic was swinging the controller around in hopes of scoring points, and because Kenma claimed the motion sensors were rigged, your tactic worked. But it wasn't always fun when someone ended up getting hurt.

You were too caught up in trying to beat Kenma's high score in one of the games that you failed to notice him creeping up behind you to tickle you as a distraction and you straight up whacked him round the face with your controller so hard it sent him back onto the bed.

"Holy shit, Kenma!" You gasped, pausing the game and crawling onto the bed where Kenma lay.

He groaned in pain as he sat up next to you, blood trickling down his nose and onto his pyjamas.

"Oh my gosh, Kenma, are you ok?" You asked as he pressed a hand to his nose to stop the bleeding.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he lied, the side of his face red from where you had hit him.

"Wait here, I'll go get some tissues," you ushered getting off of the bed and nearly tripping in your stumble to get to the door.

"Well it's not like I can go anywhere, Y/N," Kenma muttered as he heard your footsteps speeding down the stairs and back up again once you'd found what you were looking for.

You spent the next hour on Kenma's bed with his head tilted back towards the ceiling as you mopped the blood from his face and kept apologising for it after Kenma had even kissed you as a way of saying it was just an accident and it was ok.

"God, I can't believe I just damaged your beautiful face, Kenma. I'm such a horrible girlfriend," you joked, starting to loosen up as Kenma rolled his eyes.

You had to say he looked unbelievably cute with his head tilted back and his hair hanging down the back of his neck. He looked like a little girl if that made it better.

"My beautiful face is fine, Y/N, please stop worrying," he insisted, looking up to kiss you again.

"I still feel bad though," you blushed, looking down at your hands in shame.

Suddenly Kenma grabbed your wrist and pulled you down on-top of him before turning so you were laying on his bed next to him while he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"The worse that will happen will probably be a bruise tomorrow morning," he explained, kissing you lightly on the forehead between every word as a way of making you feel better. "Bruises fade, Y/N, so please stop feeling guilty. It was an accident."

And with that, you smiled nervously and nodded, burying your face in Kenma's chest to hide your blushing. Within minutes the two of you were fast asleep in eachother's arms and you'd completely forgotten about what you did to Kenma.

Uuuuntil the next morning.

~*~

Kenma was way OOC but who cares? This was so fun to write 😂

Also, Kenma would look hot af with a nose bleed. Don't lie.