Bokuto Koutarou ~ Secret Santa

I couldn't have made it anymore obvious at what this one shot is about but oh well. We're doing a secret  santa in my form at school (or homeroom if you're not a British piece of trash like me) and I got the bitch I hate, I should just write "fuck you" on a piece of paper and give it to her.

~*~

Bokuto was so happy when his homeroom teacher suggested that they organise a secret santa within the classroom, and Bokuto was even happier when he was given a piece of paper with Y/N's name on it.

For so long, the two of them had just been "friends" and Bokuto hated the word.

Obviously, he loved being friends with Y/N, but he wanted to be so much more.

He wanted to hug her, and hold her hand and kiss her but he couldn't - well, he could hug her but he wanted it to mean so much more than what it did now.

Bokuto wanted to be able to call Y/N his and brag to his friends that he had a smoking hot girlfriend that had a wicked personality and such a kind heart, and he sometimes drifted off into a daydream during classes just thinking about her. Like he was now.

"Kou~" Y/N drawled, waving her hand in front of Bokuto's face to snap him out of his daydream.

"Huh, what?" He asked, shaking his head and looking at Y/N sitting next to him. "What did you say?"

Y/N giggled, a sound that Bokuto thought he was lucky to hear.

"I asked who you got for secret santa," she repeated and Bokuto smirked deviously, tapping the side of his nose twice.

Y/N pouted and latched herself onto Boktuo's arm, shaking and pulling it as she begged for him to tell her.

"It wouldn't be a 'secret santa' if you knew who I had, Y/N," Bokuto teased and Y/N sighed.

"Fine," she smirked, crossing her arms in front of her chest and laying her arms down on the table, her head following suit. "I hope whoever got me gets me something nice."

Bokuto felt his heart start to beat faster as he smiled down at Y/N.

'Don't worry, Y/N, I'll be sure to get you a gift you'll never forget,' he thought to himself as he leaned back in his chair and relaxed for the rest of the teacher's lecture.

~*~

"Are you sure about this, Bokuto-san?" Akaashi asked, walking alongside Bokuto, who was carrying a very obvious bouquet of (favourite flowers) through the corridors of Fukurodani High School (did I spell that right? I'm too lazy to check).

"Positive!" Bokuto beamed confidently. "Y/N loves (favourite flowers) it's a no-brainer!"

"Yeah, but," Akaashi started, catching up to a - now speedwalking - Bokuto. "Don't you think she'll be a little embarrassed. L/N-san doesn't really like big surprises."

"The surprise won't matter when she reads my note and says yes!" Bokuto replied, and Akaashi sighed, walking past Bokuto and to his own homeroom class.

"I'll see you later, Bokuto-san," the second-year said before disappearing into his own class.

Bokuto stepped into the classroom, a huge smile plastered on his face, but when he didn't see Y/N, his face fell.

"Sensei, where's Y/N?" He asked, in a somewhat scared tone, as he approached the teacher's desk.

"Ah, Bokuto-san, I've been waiting for you," sensei said, and Bokuto smiled a strained smile as he bounced up on his toes in anticipation. "L/N-san has called in sick today, and I meant for you to give her this homework. So could you quicklg rush over to hers and give her these."

Bokuto let out a long sigh of relief. At least she wasn't dead.

"Yeah, sure, sensei," he said, taking the papers off of the teacher and heading over to Y/N's house.

Come to think of it, Akaashi may have been right when he said that Y/N didn't like big surprises, so giving her the present at her own home may have been the best choice anyway.

Knocking on the door, Bokuto couldn't stop himself from smiling, and even when Y/N opened the door looking very pale and ill, he still couldn't stop himself from smiling.

"Kou?" She asked very quizically and Bokuto smiled at her. "What are you doing here? And what are those flowers for?"

"Long story short: I'm your secret santa and I got these flowers for you because I know how much you love (favourite flower) but then you called in sick and completely ruined my surprise for you but sensei told me to give you this homework so here I am," Bokuto explained, handing the flowers to Y/N, who took the. very cautiously.

"You brought these for me?" She asked and Bokuto nodded enthusiastically. "Kou, I don't know what to say."

"Hang on, I'm not done," Bokuto said, and Y/N nodded. "Along with the flowers came a note but I lost it on the way here so I'm going to try to recite it off by heart."

Y/N chuckled with a roll of her eyes and the shaking of her head as Bokuto cleared his throat.

"I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked very flatly, and Y/N burst into a fit of laughter at how blunt it was.

"Is that it?" She laughed, and Bokuto nodded, scratching the back of his neck nervously as a slight blush appeared on his face. "I would kiss you, but I don't want you to get ill too, but my answer is yes. Yes, I will be your girlfriend," she answered with a laugh, and Bokuto's whole face lit up, and befofe he knew what he was doing, he had already hugged Y/N so tight that she couldn't breathe.

"Now, go to school," she scolded lightly, and Bokuto pouted.

"But I would much rather spend the day with you," he said and Y/N pushed him out of the door.

"Go to school," she laughed, and Bokuto laughed with her.

"I love you," he said so sincerely it made Y/N want to cry.

"I love you too," she whispered, still a little new to this whole relationship thing.

Something told her this Christmas was going to be good.

~*~

I was going to make this an angst, but I'm in too much of a good mood to write angst. I just did a really good drawing of Yamaguchi and he's currently living on my wall.

 I just did a really good drawing of Yamaguchi and he's currently living on my wall

It still has some flaws I know.

Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LITTLE ANGELS! Have a great day you beautiful people and consider this chapter a little Christmas present from me to you. ;)