Sugawara Koushi ~ Insomnia

I thought this idea would be really cute and I'm really sorry if you have insomnia or any kind of sleep problems because I'm really inexperienced in this area and I don't want any of you to feel as if I'm making fun of it or anything because I'm not.

~*~

Sugawara never really minded the fact that Y/N had sleeping problems. In fact, he found it really fun to stay up with her until silly hours of the morning just goofing around the dorm room building pillow forts and going for early morning strolls through the park and watching old reruns of classic anime on TV.

But, being in college and all was a serious affair for both teens, and sleep was kind of key in making sure they absorbed all of the information they were being taught, so there were times where Y/N's insomnia was a bit of a problem.

But Suga would never tell her that, ever, so he just googled sleeping techniques to help get over insomnia so he could try them with Y/N.

And, seeing as he didn't have any classes that day but Y/N did, he decided to spend it coming up with a sleeping regimen and going out to buy soft pillows and hot water bottles, hoping they would help Y/N to sleep.

So, when she got home at around ten o'clock, Y/N was a little surprised to see blankets and pillows and hot drinks scattered around the living room floor, Sugawara in the middle of all of them.

"Koushi, what is all this?"  She asked with a slight laugh as she set all her books down on the small coffee table they owned by the door.

"Just some things to help you sleep," Sugawara answered with a warm smile on his face and Y/N giggled. "Now, go put on your pj's and get in here pronto, I've got a whole night of sleeping techniques and relaxation items planned."

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully before heading into the bedroom the couple shared and changing into her favourite pair of pyjamas.

Not long after, she was exiting the bedroom and sitting herself down next to Koushi's laying form, and before long, he was pulling her down to lie next to him.

Looking him in the eye, the two of them laughed for a minute before Koushi handed his girlfriend a mug of (favourite hot drink).

They started by drinking their drinks and taking about how their days went, and about an hour later, Sugawara was already yawning like mad, and Y/N felt really bad.

"Koushi?" She asked, biting her lip in anxiousness.

"Hmm?" Sugawara replied, setting his empty mug down on the floor next to him.

"Did you go out of your way to do this just for me?" She asked, and Suga smiled.

"Of course, I wanted to make your insomnia as enjoyable as possible for you so you don't feel like it's a chore for me to stay up with you," he answered, and Y/N looked up at him in remorse.

"But I do feel bad," she whispered, and Sugawara scooted forward to cup her face in his hands.

He then motioned for her to lay down next to him and she did so, looking at him nervously.

Wrapping his arms around her waist and tucking some stray hair behind her ear, Sugawara kissed Y/N's nose lightly before hugging her tightly.

"I love staying up with you because it gives me a chance to fully spend the rest of the day with you, which is something I wouldn't change for the world mind you," he continued, and Y/N buried her face in his chest just under his chin. "I'm being serious; I love being sentimental at night with you and doing things we wouldn't be able to do during the day. I love doing all that with you because it's you, and nobody else."

Suga had to stop himself from going on a mini rant that would take them into the next day, not only because it would probably be really boring for Y/N, but because she had started crying underneath him, and he had to push himself away from her so he could look down at her.

"Why are you crying?" He asked softly, rubbing her back up and down in circles.

"I don't know," she sobbed cutely, and Sugawara chuckled. "I just don't deserve you, that's all."

"Who says you don't deserve me?" Suga asked rhetorically, knowing Y/N wasn't going to answer so he continued. "Only I can make that decision, right? And I say you do deserve me as much as I deserve you."

When Y/N didn't answer and her sobs had stopped, Sugawara looked down at her body to see she was actually sleeping.

And Suga claimed that night a fucking victory in his eyes.

~*~

Heyheyhey! I'm sorry if my updates seem a bit scattered and unorganised because I'm currently on half term break and my brother has work experience in some other part of England and we've all been waking up early to drop him off then pick him up and it's all been pretty hectic this week.

But I'm still alive, yes, hello, hi.