Tendou Satori ~ Twins

Season 3 has got me so hyped. So enjoy a TwinSister!Reader one-shot brought to you by Tendou's triangle eyebrows and @Akaashi_the_setter.

~*~

"Y/N!"

You cringed at the loud voice screaming your name, earning you a lot of unwanted attention from everyone in the corridor.

Holding a half-lidded gaze, you felt someone sling an arm around your shoulder and you immediately knew it was.

"Satori, please leave me alone," you said quietly, but all your brother did was laugh loudly.

"What? Is it a crime to want to escort my little sister to class?" He teased, making a visible irk mark on your forehead.

"I'm only younger than you by two minutes, Satori," you replied through gritted teeth, shaking his arm off of you.

You started to walk off but Tendou grabbed your arm, and you whipped your head around with a scowl across your face.

"What's going on with you, Y/N?" He asked, a look of worry plastered across his face, and you yanked your arm out of his grip before readjusting your bag over your shoulder.

"Nothing," you lied bitterly, and Tendou frowned.

"You're lying," he stated flatly and you clicked your tongue before walking off down the corridor and into your next class, leaving Tendou to stand there and think what the hell was wrong with you.

Even though you would never admit it, you were kind of jealous of Tendou's volleyball team.

Everyday, he would go and practice with them then come home at around six at night, eat dinner then go to bed because he was so tired.

As children, the two of you would always play games in the back garden or just hang out in each other's rooms - building pillow forts and having sleepovers with each other because it was super cool, and other days you would both watch your favourite movies in front of the TV in the living room and your parents would always laugh and video the two of you because it was just so darn cute.

But now all Tendou seemed to be interested in was volleyball, and while you were happy for him, you also missed the fun times the two of you would have together.

~*~

After last period, you were supposed to wait for Tendou after volleyball practice, but instead you went home.

You didn't tell Tendou that you were going straight home which led the boy to become very worried about you, always checking his phone and spamming you with texts during his breaks until Semi literally had to drag him away from his phone and back out onto the court.

"Baka, there's a reason why Y/N isn't texting you or waiting for you after practice," he muttered under his breath, but Tendou managed to hear, and wouldn't stop bothering the third-year about it.

Even after practice when the two were walking home together, the red-haired boy still wouldn't stop pestering Semi about why you weren't talking to him anymore until the poor boy finally snapped and told him everything.

Everything about how you were feeling like you didn't matter to Tendou anymore and that he was finally getting to that stage where he didn't need his twin sister anymore which made you feel really weak and stupid.

"So, you see, she thinks you don't care about her anymore," Semi concluded, and by the end of his speech, Tendou's eyes were as wide as saucers and his triangular eyebrows were nearly touching his hairline.

"No, that's not true!" He exclaimed, and Semi slapped him upside the back of his head.

"Then go change that, idiot!" Semi yelled and Tendou nodded before sprinting back to his house and Semi could've sworn he'd never seen Tendou run so fast in his life.