Tsukishima Kei ~ Bad Day

I'm actually really glad you requested this boy SenpaiKyokoi because after watching episode 7 my feels are all over the place, so I hope you enjoy this fluff!

~*~

"Kei?" Y/N called out upon entering the apartment the two of them owned.

"I'm in here!" Came Tsukishima's reply from the living room, and Y/N smiled to herself before taking off her shoes and coat and padding into the living room.

Never in her whole life had she ever been so happy to see her tsundere boyfriend simply sitting on the couch with his legs up one end and his head up the other, but today she was.

Perhaps it was the terrible day she had had at work that made her miss her boyfriend even more, plus the rough hours of college she had to endure just hours before all adding onto the stress and sadness of her day.

When Tsukishima heard Y/N come in behind him, he immediately put his phone down on the table next to the couch and stood up, walking over to his girlfriend with a small smile on his face.

Y/N promised herself she wouldn't cry when she got home, but the look on Tsukishima's face and how welcoming he looked seemed to set her off, and before she knew what she was doing, she was throwing her arms around his torso and crying into his chest.

Tsukishima had to take a moment to wrap his head around what was going on, but he did soon enough to wrap his own arms around Y/N's small figure and hug her back.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked softly, bringing his hand up to tuck a piece of stray hair behind Y/N's ear.

It took Y/N a while to fully calm herself down, and when she did, her makeup was already running down her face and staining her cheek (plus Tsukishima's t-shirt, but he didn't really care about his clothes at the moment).

"Hey, why on't you go and wash your face while I make us some tea then we can curl up on the couch and you can tell me what's wrong, ok?" He suggested, and Y/N nodded before sniffling and trudging to the bathroom.

Looking down at the mess on his t-shirt, Tsukishima shook his head to distract himself and headed to the kitchen to start on the tea.

After about ten minutes, Y/N finally stepped out of the bathroom, this time in her pyjamas and no makeup on her face, and Tsukishima was laying on the couch waiting for her.

Walking over to him, Y/N didn't know where to sit since his whole body was taking up the space of the couch, so Tsukishima just pulled her on top of him and wrapped his arms around her waist securely so she wouldn't fall.

"What happened today, babe?" He asked softly, and Y/N nearly started crying again at the sincerity in his voice.

"It's just been a bad day," she answered, burying her face in her boyfriend's chest and breathing deeply to stop herself from crying again.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Tsukishima asked, stroking her silky, soft hair and playing with the tresses with his fingers.

Y/N shook her head. "I just want to cuddle."

Tsukishima smiled and pulled her body upwards so that their faces were just a few inches away from eachother's before kissing everywhere around Y/N's face - her cheeks, her nose, her temples and her forehead - before placing a long, loving kiss on her lips.

And the day just continued like that, with neither of the two moving from the couch even though they both had essays to do and places to be. (Tsukishima even cancelled on an outing with Yamaguchi just so he could cuddle with Y/N all day, and of course Tadashi understood - he even called the two relationship goals when texting Tsukki).

Every now and then, Y/N would start sobbing again and Tsukishima would rub her hips with his thumbs and kiss her lips softly until she stopped crying and sometimes even hold her hands in his so he could run his thumbs over her knuckles and kiss them softly.

At some point, they even got into a make-out session where Tsukishima was just mumbling 'I love you' on Y/N's lips over and over again until she eventually fell asleep on top of him.

And Tsukishima actually felt so sentimental and lucky that he was the one who got to kiss Y/N when she was crying, and plait her hair for her when she'd just come out of the shower, and pull all-nighters to binge new animes.

Consider it a bit mean, but Tsukishima actually prayed for more bad days like these so that he would comfort Y/N just the way she liked.

~*~

I'm not sure, was this fluffy enough for you? I had to re-write the beginning three times because I wasn't sure about it.