Nishinoya Yuu ~ Monophobia

OMF I JUST WATCHED THE NEW EPISODE OF HAIKYUU!! SEASON 3 AND IT WAS PERFECT, NOYA MY BABY WAS JUST GOALS ASDFGHJKL;

~*~

Monophobia - the fear of  being alone.

~*~

Y/N hated being alone.

And it wasn't just because of her phobia, but also due to the fact that Nishinoya was just so darn difficult not to want to be around.

He was always smiling, even if the weather wasn't very pleasant or if he had just failed an exam. He was always just there to brighten the mood whenever Y/N was feeling alone or lonely.

He never got angry at her for wanting to cuddle him, and he was never annoyed whenever she asked where he was going when one of the two was round the other's house because he knew she couldn't help it.

But he did get a little creeped out when she asked where he was going when he got up off of his sofa halfway through a movie, and when he responded with a "to the toilet" she replied with a "can I come?"

He was about to say "ew, no, what the hell?!" but when he saw the fear in her eyes, he just smiled brightly and nodded, telling her she could sit outside the door while he talked to her about random shit.

Nishinoya could never be cross with Y/N because she was just too lovable and so delicate at times that he thought she would break down if he yelled at her.

But, her phobia of being alone was always the worst at night.

She hated the idea of Nishinoya getting out of bed in the middle of the night and her waking up to find him not next to her, and when Nishinoya forgot about her phobia one night, things got really messy.

The two were just sleeping in Nishinoya's bed during an annual monthly sleepover when the second-year really needed to go to the toilet.

He left the room for one minute, and when Y/N felt the foreign feeling of his arms not around her, she immediately shot upright and looked around the room quickly.

Noticing Nishinoya wasn't next to her, Y/N began crying and them started screaming his name, which certainly did startle the poor boy who was halfway through doing his business.

"Hang on, Y/N, I'll be right there!" He called out to her, yearning for his business to be over before quickly washing his hands and sprinting back to the bedroom, ignoring his parents moaning at him for waking them up.

As soon as Y/N saw the boy in the doorway, she jumped out of the bed they were sharing and ran over to him, literally collapsing into the boy's chest and crying into it.

"Hey, it's ok," he cooed, stroking her hair delicately as he tried to conjure up what the hell was wrong.

Then he remembered her fear of being alone and mentally kicked himself.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, Y/N," he whispered, holding the girl tighter as her cries slowly died down. "I promise I'll never leave you again."

~*~

This is really bad, I'm sorry.