Kuroo Tetsurou ~ Work From Home

Bless your innocent little eyes.

~*~

I ain't worried bout nothing,
I ain't worried bout nada.
I'm sitting pretty and patient, but I know you gotta,

Put in them hours,
I'mma make it harder.
I'm sending pic after picture,
I'mma get your fired.

(f/n) was bored out of her fucking mind waiting for Kuroo to get home from volleyball practice. He'd texted her about two hours ago to tell her that practice was going to be ending late that night because they really had to train for their next practice match against Karasuno. The fallen crows whooped their asses last time, so Kuroo - being the team captain - really wanted everyone at the top of their game for when they next faced eachother.

But, after two hours, Kuroo still wasn't home, and (f/n) was getting lonely. It was seven at night and all she wanted was to curl up in bed with her beloved boyfriend and sleep the night away, perhaps even do something more.

She'd even started sending him mirror selfies of her wearing a low hanging tank top and her underwear, but even that didn't seem to stimulate him to come home!

"You've got another message, Kuroo," Yaku announced from off the court as he picked up the captain's phone to see who it was from.

When the libero saw it was a picture from (f/n) clad in a tank top and panties, his whole face immediately turned red and he threw the phone back down onto the bleachers.

"Who was it from?" Kuroo asked from on the court.

"Uh, y-your mum!" Yaku squeaked, his face burning with embarrassment.

I know you're always on the night shift,
But I can't stand these nights alone.
And I don't need no explanation,
'Cus baby, you're the boss at home.

You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
But you gotta put in work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
Let my body do the work, work, work, work, work, work, work.

We could work from home, oh, oh.

(f/n) groaned out loud as she slumped back on the bed.

She had to give it to Kuroo. She knew that these matches meant a lot to him and that if he wanted to win, he would have to put in a lot of work. But this was ridiculous.

8:32pm.

How has the fucking school not closed down yet?

Let's put it into motion,
I'mma give you a promotion.
I'll make it feel like a vacay,
Turn the bed into an ocean.

We don't need nobody,
I just need your body.
Nothin' but sheets in between us,
Ain't no gettin' off early.

In order to cure her never-ending boredom, (f/n) trudged down the stairs of her's and Kuroo's shitty apartment and into the kitchen. She figured the least she could do was make Kuroo dinner as the first thing he'll probably ask for when he eventually came back home would be food.

She stirred the ramen noodles and seperated the portion into two bowls; one for her and one for Kuroo. (f/n) then sat down at the table and began to eat in sulking silence, until her phone beeped with a new text.

She immediately grabbed her phone from across the table, nearly knocking over her ramen, and turned it on, practically fangirling when she saw it was a text from Kuroo.

She slid her thumb across the screen and read the message.

From Tetsu-chan (^~^):
'On my way home now, sorry for taking so long tonight. I'll make it up to you when I get home 😉'

(f/n) eagerly texted back with a 'k, love you babe' before tossing her phone back down on the table and dashing up the stairs, taking them two at a time.

I know you're always on the night shift,
But I can't stand these nights alone.
And I don't need no explanation,
'Cus baby, you're the boss at home.

You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
But you gotta put in work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
Let my body do the work, work, work, work, work, work, work.

We could work from home, oh, oh.

When Kuroo returned home after an agonising day of volleyball practice, the first thing he did was head straight to the bedroom. He didn't even bother to take off his shoes before literally running up the stairs, prepared to pin (f/n) down to the bed and not let her go until he was satisfied.

He'd seen the pictures (f/n) had sent him and, sure enough, he was fired up. Now he couldn't wait to get home to her and replace her old hickeys with new ones. He was going to make her feel better than she had ever felt before, because god knew both of them needed it.

You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
But you gotta put in work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
Let my body do the work, work, work, work, work, work, work.

When Kuroo entered the bedroom, he wasn't surprised to see (f/n) laying on the bed. But what he was surprised to see was her sprawled out over the bedsheets sleeping.

After all that firing up and she fucking fell asleep.

Normally, Kuroo would let it slide and leave his girlfriend in peace, but not today. He'd been practicing hard non-stop all day and he deserved to be rewarded.

Toeing off his shoes, Kuroo climbed onto the bed and climbed on-top of (f/n), peppering kisses on her cheeks, down her jawline and down her neck, sucking where he left his last hickey.

That sure as hell woke (f/n) up from her sleep, and she let out a moan when she came to, realising Kuroo was finally home.

"It's about time you finally showed up," she mumbled, grabbing Kuroo's face and pulling him back up for a kiss.

"Oh, believe me, I've been waiting for this all day."

Do the work, do the work, yeah yeah.
We could work from home, oh, oh.
Yeah, we could work from home, ohh.

Yeah, we could work from home, oh, oh,
Yeah.

~*~

Sorry for not including the rap in the middle of the song, but I didn't want to have to make this a lemon 😂