Oikawa Tooru ~ Accusations

Don't worry, the title isn't hinting at anything bad but it is relevant to the one-shot lol.

Requested by meireida and I'm so sorry I couldn't write your other request!

~*~

Being the girlfriend of someone from another school was awfully taxing for you most of the time, and it wasn't just because you rarely ever got to see your boyfriend, but every time you did see him, you were thrown constant shade and just all round bullshit.

You were a student at Karasuno, and you considered it a miracle that you were ever able to meet the Grand King considering the different schools you went to. If you were on the boy's volleyball club, it probably would've been easier to meet him. But, because Asahi was getting nervous before a match, you - being the kindhearted best friend you were - tagged along for the journey, and that was where you met Oikawa.

But alas, there were those who were happy for you getting together with the Aoba Johsai captain, and those who were not. Fortunately, those who were not just so happened to be Seijoh's female volleyball team.

~*~

Stepping into the gym, your eyes closed and opened in disappointment as you let out a small sigh.

"Dang it, I came to the wrong gym again; why does this school need two gyms anyway?" You mumbled to yourself, attracting the scornful attention of a few girls in the gym.

"Isn't that Oikawa-san's girlfriend?" You heard one of them whisper, and you stopped mumbling.

You figured this would happen, as it did every time the girls of the volleyball team happened to see you.

"Oops, sorry for the disruption, this school really is too big," you laughed nervously, but all you got in return were scowls.

Sigh. Typical.

"We don't care about your excuses, just get lost," one of them - presumably the captain - spat at you and you raised your hands in apology.

"Will do, but first could you direct me to the second gym?" You asked. "I promised Tooru I'd watch him practice today, and he said he wouldn't start without me, so..." ((please just pretend Seijoh has two gyms lol))

"Ugh, don't even say his name, you impostor."

Your eyebrows knitted together at the word. Impostor.

"I'm sorry, what?" You asked, your eyebrows still furrowed.

"You heard us," another girl spoke up, and you rolled your eyes. "You're probably only here to spy on our volleyball teams, and you're using Oikawa-san as a pawn in your little game!"

Ouch. That one hurt.

You scoffed out a laugh, folding your arms over your chest.

"Oh please," you chuckled. "What makes you think I'd ever spy on your volleyball team? Don't flatter yourself, honey."

You could tell the other girls were seething with rage - it was clear in their faces - and you revelled in the feeling of superiority.

Just as one of them was about to fire a retort at you, you felt someone hug you from behind, and never had you ever felt so happy to see - well, feel - your boyfriend in your whole life.

"Y/N-chan! Where have you been?" Oikawa's feathery brown hair tickled your cheek as he rested his head on your shoulder to look at you.

"Hehe, sorry; I got a bit lost," you admitted nervously, and Oikawa laughed, letting go of you only to grab your hand and tug you along gently.

"Nevermind!" He exclaimed, looking at the girls in front of you. "Excuse us please, ladies."

And with that, the two of you were gone, and you let out a sigh of relief as Oikawa wrapped an arm around your shoulder and pulled you close.

"They giving you trouble again?" He asked, and you nodded.

"But it's ok - they have the IQ of a potato so it was really no problem dealing with them," you answered.

Oikawa smiled at that, leaning down to press a kiss to your temple.

"I know what will make you feel better," he said, a certain mischievous tone etched into his voice.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" You asked, knowing what he was going to say.

"Watching me play!"

~*~

This took me sO LONG I AM WRITING THIS ON MY DEATHBED HELp.