Azumane Asahi ~ Pogonophobia

Ok, I'm sorry I had to write this 😂 what a better way to end the phobia phase with a little comedy?

~*~

Pogonophobia - the fear of beards. Yes, beards.

~*~

Y/N liked Asahi, like, really liked him. But the only thing keeping her from actually talking to him was his beard.

Even though it wasn't even a big beard, it was still a beard and Y/N was terrified of them.

She could never ask him to shave it, as that would be way too much to ask of someone who probably didn't even know she existed.

But Asahi did acknowledge her existence. He acknowledged it like it was the only thing around him, and he always wondered why she was so terrified of him.

That was, until he asked Suga.

Being Sugawara's best friend, he knew Y/N like the back of his hand, so when Asahi asked him one day why Y/N was so scared of him, the silver-haired boy let out a hearty chuckle and placed a hand on Asahi's shoulder.

"She's got pogonophobia, Asahi," he stated, a smile on his face the whole time.

Asahi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"She has a phobia of beards, to put it simply," Suga elaborated.

"Fear of...I didn't even know that existed!" Asahi replied, and Suga nodded.

"Yeah, it's a weird one, but there's nothing you can do about it I'm afraid," the third-year concluded, but Asahi shook his head.

"There is one thing I can do."

~*~

The next day when Asahi came into school, Y/N wasn't sure whether she should feel more scared of him or less.

"A-Asahi-san, where's your beard?!" Hinata shrieked when he saw the ace.

~*~

This wasn't really an x reader but I felt the need to write this when I found out pogonophobia was a real phobia 😂

(grenda2911 I'll shave iiiiiit! 😂)