Tsukikage ~ Cute

thIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BIRTHDAY PRESENT OMG I'M SO SORRY THAT IT'S SO LATE sluttykawa PLEASE FORGIVE ME AHH 😭😭😭

~*~

Kageyama hated to admit that his volleyball skills still had some room for improvement, and he hated that he had to admit that even more to his boyfriend, Tsukishima, because the latter wouldn't stop teasing him.

Tsukishima and Kageyama weren't your everyday couple, they were kind of strange. They basically fought even more than they did when they weren't dating but when one of them crossed the line, they would have the strangest way of apolosising. They would simply mutter "sorry" and everything would be resolved.

But one thing was for sure: despite how much they stated they "despise" eachother, both Tsukishima and Kageyama were scared of losing the other and were both extremely loyal towards eachother, and sometimes even caring and considerate, which was something not even Yamaguchi or Hinata had seen from their best friends.

And it was pretty darn cute. They were pretty darn cute in the way that they somehow seemed to work when they were probably the most dysfunctional couple the Karasuno team had ever met.

And Tsukishima was actually really good at being supprotive and understanding, like when Kageyama sprained his knee during volleyball practice, he was the one to calm him down and take his mind off of the pain - which is expected because he was his boyfriend, but not expected from Tsukishima.

It was really sweet to see someone so salty and naturally uncaring take a step out of their comfort zone just for their significant other, and that was what made the two so cute.

~*~

"Hey, King, you nearly done in there, I gotta take a shit," Tsukishima grumbled from outside of the bathroom in his house, waiting for his boyfriend to hurry up.

Kageyama had been in there for just over ten minutes now, and Tsukishima wasn't worried st first, but when he heard Kageyama sniffling inside of the bathroom, he couldn't help but feel a little worry for his boyfriend.

"Tobio?" He asked, opening the door a jar to see Kageyama sitting on the lid of the toilet seat with his head in his hands, his knee bouncing up and down sporadically.

Note how Tsukishima changed from calling Kageyama 'King' to 'Tobio', another sign that Tsukishima really did care about people after all.

Tsukishima sighed, something that wasn't necessarily uncommon for the boy in these types of situations. After all, Kageyama was always the crybaby in their relationship.

It wasn't common for Kageyama to cry - let alone in front of Tsukishima - and he never cried over silly things like a bad test grade or a falling out with one of his friends; he didn't even cry that often over volleyball, so this was something for Tsukishima to be worried about.

And even though he didn't even display his worry on the outside, inside Tsukishima was shitting himself.

Walking over to the younger male, Tsukishima knelt down in front of Kageyama and placed his hands over his arms gently, bringing them away from his face slowly.

Although Tsukishima would never openly admit this to anyone, he did think Kageyama was absolutely beautiful, and hated seeing him cry.

"Hey now, what's wrong?" He asked as softly as he could, and Kageyama pulled his arms out of his boyfriend's hands, rubbing his eyes furiously with one of them before standing up rather quickly, Tsukki following suit and standing up in front of him.

"Nothing," Kageyama mumbled, pushing past Tsukishima towards the door, but Tsukishima managed to grab hold of his boyfriend's wrist before he was able to get very far and pulled him back, turning him around in one swift movement and hugging him, holding the ravenette against his chest softly.